Chapter 50

Losing an invisible character for no reason, Yun Shaoyi's true identity is still in the fog, and there is no clue. Why did Yun Shaoyi kill Qi Jingshan, and why did he want to make a big splash in the bamboo wind country, which made people wonder.

It is too much trouble to worry about the troubles of the gods, and Wen Jing thinks for a moment, subconsciously leaving behind the requirements of the double revision of Jun Yan.

After spending three days safely, there was no movement. Wen Jingwei waited uneasily, and the atmosphere was as calm as a boating on the lake. However, the temperament of the storm was fascinating.

In the middle of the night, a rush of knocking on the door awakened Wen Jing.

"What happened?" He turned up alertly and lifted the sword at the bedside.

Jun Yanzhi quickly pressed him with his palm and said, "I will go and see, don't worry."

The knocking on the door was more intense, but accompanied by a sound that was relatively calm and respectful: "Jun Xiu Shi, Heng Tianmen has something to do, and the monk is not helpless."

Wen Jing's heart eased, secretly "oh", this reminds me of the contents of the original text.

"Hengtianmen has a monk in the early days of Jindan, surnamed Jin Minghuan, holding a magic weapon gathering heart furnace. This gathering heart furnace can best ignite people's heart, and when people fight, they can create short-term illusions, and they can sneak into one. Hit in.

This night, the heads of the five sects and the monks of Jindan are negotiating to eliminate the magic. Jin Huan suddenly fell into madness, and with bare eyes, wants to kill, and Xi'an, the head of Hengtianmen, united him and immediately sent him. People will come to Jun Yanzhi in the evening to treat Jin Huan. "

- From the eighty-sixth chapter of "The Robbery of All Beings".

Then there was the scene of knocking on the door.

Jun Yan's calmly draped the green shirt at the bedside.

There are four or five foundation-based disciples outside the door. The disciples who are headed are dressed well, and their manners are steady. Their age seems to be more than 30 years old. Their appearance is slightly ugly, but their temperament is extraordinary.

He simply said: "The name is Cui Ying, who is a big disciple of the head of the school." Without the response of Jun Yan, he sighed and said a few words with the voice and Jun Yan.

Wen Jing naturally knows what they are confessing, but only to see Cui Ying's attitude, things have been somewhat urgent.

"Well, let me see." Jun Yanzhi gently responded, and said to Wen Jing, "I will go back when I go."

"it is good."

He still has to wait for the magic to appear, and naturally he will not go forward.

Cui Ying led the way, leading Jun Yanzhi to the main peak of Hengtianmen, Siyang Mountain.

Xi Fang, Xiao Ran and others have already been waiting at the top of the mountain.

Jun Yanzhi glanced at the half-old Xu Niang in red, the style is still there, and the slender eyes seem to be cracked to the brow. It is the main palace of Shuiyue Palace.

The middle-aged man with a robes and a flat face with no expression on his face is the leader of the Red Maple, a true man.

The old man with white brow and long beard standing beside the mountain of the road is the head of the ancient mirror school, and the spring returns to the Taoist.