Chapter 24: Brothers, we are going to hide from the rain.

The abundance of Bafeng Cliff is rich, even if it is flying in the air, it is comfortable.

Occasionally, the screams and snoring of the monsters are heard in the empty valley, otherwise it is quiet.

In the evening, the sky was drizzling.

Ten people fell from the sky and found a cave to rest.

Tonight, it is doomed to no moon.

Jun Yan's silent look at the sky.

During the day, the scene of the tragic death of the Shuiyue Palace disciples was too horrible. Li Shu and Kuching had a lingering fear and said: "They are controlled by what, like a demon."

Mo Shaoyan bites the dry food that he brought out: "What can control the mind of the person, what?"

He Ling said coldly: "Magic repair, demon repair, immortality, poison gas."

Liu Qianmo said softly: "You are too simple to say, whether it is a magic or a demon repair, unless it is a natural ability, or you must have a high degree of cultivation to control your mind."

Peng Shao said: "Yes, this is afraid of poisonous gas. For example, what mechanism they triggered, igniting poison gas."

Kuching Pingdao: "What kind of magic and demon repair, will have the ability to control people's mind?"

The cave is very dark, and the king is hanging down.

Liu Qianmo said slowly: "There was a high-level murder of murder. It has happened since ancient times. It happened several times. At that time, thousands of people perished and the world became a **** of Shura. The blood was absorbed by the magic. To cultivate magical power."

In the heart of the wall: "This kind of thing has not happened in the last millennium. The ability to control the human mind by nature has not been one in the last decade or so. At that time, I just started to practice and listened to people several times. "

"Hengyuan Palace." He Lingdao.

Liu Qianmo said softly: "From the palace to the next, 467 people, without exception, all killed each other. The blame is the son of the palace, who is under the age of ten, and died in chaos. ""

Li Shu asked: "I have heard of this, the child is born with magic, and will change the demon body. When he was in the middle, he had caused two people to turn his back and seriously hurt each other."

"This kind of child should be killed when he was born. How can the Hengyuan Palace owner not be able to keep his heart?"

"How can I get my own child?"

The warmth of Jun Yan said: "You talk first, I feel depressed, go out and turn."

Go out and go out.

Wen Jing climbed up from the ground and chased him up: "Jun brother, you wait for me."

The heart of the wall whispered: "Jun brother, brother, brother, in addition to the brothers in the eyes."

Mo Shaoyan said slowly: "Give your brother, are you embarrassed?"

The heart of the heart said coolly: "I am? That kid is so stupid, I only feel bad for the brothers."

Outside the cave.

After the two went one after the other, they walked a few feet in the drizzle. Surrounded by darkness, I couldn't see my fingers, and the gentleness of Jun Yan said: "Road brother, the sky is too dark, you go back to the cave, I sometimes like to be alone."