Chapter 89: Fanwai: Legendary lord bully peak

In the room, I spent a night of chaos, pain, and excitement. The sky gradually became clear, and Wen Jing was on the bed, and the body was still shaking gently. Jun Yanzhi's forehead itself was against his neck, and his voice was a little low and hoarse: "What did you eat for me last night?"

The two people's bodies are closely connected and the medicine is not repelled.

Wenjing trembled and trembled, and did not dare to lose his temper, bowed his head and said: "Nothing for you to eat, you are drunk."

In the heart of Jun Yan, the extreme of depression, but unable to control the movement of the body, holding his waist and said: "Cold? We change position."

Wen Jing red eyes, lying on his side, some holding the quilt without security. Not long after, a pair of slender arms glared at him from behind and smashed two people into the quilt.

"I was scared of you last night?" The voice took a breather, and it seemed to be a distressing embarrassment.

"No..." Wen Jing grabbed the hand of his waist and screamed, with a hint of crying. "Slow down, brother slowly."

Jun Yanzhi heard him crying, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, his blood creaked like a fire, and the medicine rushed to his head, and his senses were not so clear. He frowned and tried to increase it uncontrollably: "What the **** is going on..."

Wen Jing resisted not sobbing, but tears could not help but slide down. Last night, Jun Yanzhi was bullied and violent. He couldn't help but cry. He hoped that he would pity the jade, but he did not expect the change of Jun Yan to be intensified.

"The younger brother..." The consciousness of Jun Yanzhi was a little confused. The snake skin on his body flickered and flicked, and Wen Jing turned over and pressed his lips.

Wen Jing glared at his neck, his body shaking like a leaf in the wind.

When two people start to wash and wear clothes, it is after an hour.

The body was sore and sore as to spread out, the body was blue and purple, but it was just treated by Jun Yan, and the pain gradually disappeared. Wen Jing licked the wet hair after bathing, and looked at the man who was standing under the bed and dressed.

He still wore a plain green shirt, and the hair on both sides was combed behind his head, and he tied it with a light blue hair band of the same color as the gown, and fell to the waist.

How to look, it is like a fairy.

Wen Jing's eyes are sour, and the brothers and sisters can really be seen from afar and can't play, but they have to pay a heavy price.

Just how his face is a bit ugly? Although it was Wenjing's medicine last night, I finally made a profit or Jun Yanzhi... What is he not happy about?

Jun Yanzhi put the clothes on his back and sat down and said softly: "What did you eat for me last night?"

Wen Jing slowly dressed and pushed it all out: "I don't know what you are talking about."

The face of Jun Yanzhi is the same, and the ear of the Wenjing belt is stroking in the hand, slowly saying: "I hit the body of the demon body and can resist the poison. If the medicine is too strong, it will still hurt you. ""

Wen Jing wants to cry without tears. Such an important thing, never how to mention it!

He looked at Jun Yanzhi and said in a light way: "Senior brother, what happened to you over the past year? I have not been very embarrassed to ask, if you dislike me, I am not interested in the appearance, or I am not interested in the intercourse, we can also Sleep separately."