Chapter 30

According to the teachings of Jun Yan, Wen Jing meditated for a night, not arrogant. In the early morning, the atmosphere of the sea suddenly became a cluster of aura, and the vastness of the waves, pushed through layers, filled the body, and suddenly stopped. When I open my eyes, I feel that my eyes are clear, my body is light, and I am in a new realm.

Wen Jing walked down the bed, red light: "Thank you brother, has entered the eleventh floor."

"Very good." Jun Yanzhi looked at him faintly.

He has already changed his clothes, and his usual green shirts are slender, black hair is like ink, and a blue ribbon has long sides on both sides of his head. It is clearly plain and elegant, but it is cold and dusty, making people look and sigh.

Wen Jing blurted out: "The brother is really temperament..."

"...you like it." Jun Yan's warm voice, and gently lowered his head, "Time is not early, we should go."

Wen Jing quickly and hurriedly changed clothes and opened the way for him.

The venue for the summit meeting was the square in front of the Qing Dynasty Hall. Eight months ago, eight platforms were built, and the enchantment was set up with Lingshi.

Among the 160 disciples who participated in the test, 80 were practicing disciples and 80 were building base disciples, each with a separate collapse.

Liu Qianmo has already been waiting for the scene to distribute the cards in his hand.

There is a number on the sign, and the group will try to take the lottery system and enter the game by card.

This method is still fair.

Each test is limited to the time of five-column incense. If you win in a column, you can get five small stones. If you win in two columns, you can get four small stones, and so on. I only got a small stone.

If there is no difference between the five pillars, then the two will not be allowed.

After the ten games, the first round of the test ended, ranking by the number of stones collected. The disciples after the 80th were eliminated, leaving only 80 people to continue the second round of the test.

This second round of the test is a bit more serious.

Among the remaining 80 people, the practicing disciple and the founding disciple are about half and can't be mixed. The Qingxu Jianzong passed down a rule from the dead wood Taoist people. It continues to this day, and the practicing disciple adopts a melee-defying type, while the ranking of the founding disciples is determined by several peaks and their actions.

This second round of trials is really unfair.

Melee elimination means that ten practicing disciples fight in the same platform. The four people who were kicked down were eliminated. The remaining six won, each with ten pebbles.

Winning in this type of trial relies on the ability to quickly find combat partners. This ability is crucial in the realm of comprehension, but for Hui Shifeng who has no connections and relationships, it is somewhat difficult and vulnerable to exclusion.

Some of the larger peaks, such as Tianhengfeng, most of the practicing disciples can enter the second round of the test, so the strategy was agreed before the game, compared to the peak of other temporary team, can be counted First opportunity.

The Zhuji monks are more likely to be subject to personal gains by being tested by the leaders.

This situation, until the recent release of the master of the Qingxu Jianzong, has slightly changed.