Chapter 51

Jun Yanzhi did not speak, it is the default.

Jin Huan calmly said: "Since living is not as good as death, telling you what is the use?"

Jun Yan smiled and said in a light voice: "You are a fire, a double root of the earth, a hundred and sixty years old, if the understanding is higher than ordinary people, it is not strange. Strangely, you have to go down the mountain every year. Stay in a secluded mountain for two or three months..."

"so what?"

"In those two or three months, there were often missing bodies in the mountain village graves around Hengtianmen, and some sick people suddenly died of illness. I didn't understand when I was young. Later, the Qingxu Jianzong had a magical repair with corpse blood. I only know that the number of magical repairs is innumerable. It is one of them.

Jin Huanli calmly said: "...I have already stared at me for a long time."

Jun Yanzhi will not comment.

Jin Huan snorted and screamed, and there was some anger: "Since it is the same person, I am not useful to you. Yes, you and I are all magic repairs. Unfortunately, my luck is not good, I can control people by nature. The demons, on the other hand, must be like a thief, sneaking a grave to dig a corpse."

"...In the bamboo wind country, the magic repair is more than the imagination. Qi Jingshan, who died a few days ago, is also a magic repair, but his skill is not as good as you." Jun Yanzhi thoughtfully.

"Qi Jingshan is also killing you... What is your identity now?"

Jun Yan looked at him from the top down.

Jin Huan looked up and down his looks and temperament, and his mind flashed, and he could not help but mad: "After I am mad, what strangers can see me casually? Are you Jun Yanzhi?!"

Jun Yanzhi's eyes are like an animal without feelings.

"The one who saves people is killing... Even if you can't save it, it's a matter of course. If you say that the devil is too deep, you can't do anything." Jin Huan whispered a little, and suddenly he sneered: "You want to know." Why didn't you ask your master what happened in the past?"

The heart of Jun Yanzhi stopped and took a shot: "What do you say?"

"You don't know?" Jin Huan's slightly surprised face was full of pleasure. The mouse, which was pressed by the owl, finally took a bite. "Your master was also in Hengyang Palace. It is one of us. You can go. Check it out."

Jun Yan's silence for a long time, finally stood up, there is no emotion in the voice: "The magic repair, all damn."

Jin Huan was frustrated with disappointment: "The magic method is profound and profound, and there are three kinds of blood repair, gas repair, and spiritual repair. It is as simple as you think! Blood repairs and digs graves, kills a little, and has a bad reputation, but it is big. Most of them will not indiscriminately kill innocent people. The qi repairers absorb the smoldering temperament between the heavens and the earth and turn them into cultivation. They are like the Taoism. They are like the Tao. They are natural and can lead the demons. The talent of repairing. Zhu Fengguo's misunderstanding of the magic repair is so simple that it's ridiculous."

The face of Jun Yanzhi is somewhat pale: "Into the devil, harming others, killing is not enough."

Jin Huan smiled and nodded: "The qualifications like you, how many people can't ask for it, you are not rare. Or, you go to seek what you call the right way, kill me."

After he finished, he was lying on the bed and he no longer said a word.

Cui Ying took four disciples and kept the day and night. Finally, Jun Yanzhi came out of the stone house. He looks exhausted, his feet are so frustrating that he can fall at any time, his face is white, and he seems to have exhausted his body.