Chapter 40

"Is there any accident in the past few days?"

"Yes, our turtles are gone."

Jun Yanzhi looked down at him and said, "Is it gone?"

"I haven't come back for a few days."

The two talked all the way, Jun Yanzhi took Wen Jing to the small hall, but saw a black man talking to Liu Qianmo, it was Zhu Xi. Zhu Xi seems to have just sat down, the plain face has no expression, but stood up and greeted Jun Yanzhi.

Jun Yan said gently: "Master brother, two brothers, and Zhu brothers are there."

Liu Qianmo also stood up and said: "Let's get to the first floor?"

Jun Yan nodded.

"That's just right, Master Zhu sees your progress."

Zhu Xigong said: "The master asked the younger brother to go to the first floor and immediately went to Tianhengfeng. Lu Fengzhu has gathered all the comatose disciples in the hall, waiting for the master to apply."

The situation is urgent, Jun Yan nodded: "Although I have already reached the first level, I just don't know if it is feasible."

He looked back at Wen Jing and thought about it, but he apologized to Zhu Xi: "I broke through the first layer and the skill is still shallow. I need to prepare a vegetarian plant for each disciple, smash it into juice, and feed them. Going down. Can Zhu Shixi go one step ahead to Tianhengfeng to prepare this herb?"

Zhu Xi was indulged for a while: "Two hundred years can produce a vegetarian heart, and there are only thirty or forty strains in Yurong Peak. It takes time to prepare. I will take the first step."

When Zhu Xi left, Jun Yanzhi went to Wen Jing: "Let's go find the big turtle first."

Liu Qianmo interjected and said, "What turtle?"

Wen Jing said: "The spirit of the brothers."

Liu Qianmu frowned and said: "The turtle is not climbing up the mountain, how can it be found?"

Wen Jing said: "I have not returned in a few days."

Liu Qianmo: "........."

Wen Jing opened his mouth and explained with awkwardness: "The turtle has never disappeared. I am worried that it has an accident."

Liu Qianmo coughed aloud: "Zhao Fengzhu, Tian Hengfeng, seventy-four disciples, and the ancient mirror school of 16 disciples, a total of ninety-one people were unconscious, at stake, the turtle... look for it in a few days. "

He Ling did not sit alone and drink tea.

Wen Jing said: "Jun brothers are using them for the practice of the law. It is half a month and a month. For such a long time, if the turtle has an accident, I will regret it." Think again and say: "Since the brothers want to save people. It's better to feel where it is, tell me the general direction, I will find it myself."

The turtle never went home without any confession, and Wen Jing intuitively surprised it.

Jun Yan's head hangs: "Zhu Xi wants to prepare herbs. It's not ready for a while. I'm going to find the turtle first. It's been a small half-day effort, and I can't delay too many things."

Liu Qianmo had to say: "... Go back soon."

Jun Yanzhi and Wen Jing went out together, and Liu Qianmo hanged his head and drank tea. His look was bitter and bitter. He said: "I have calculated that Master should go out in a few days."