Chapter 15: Brother, I am carrying you back.

Ji Keqing went away from the air, and Jun Yan seemed to be unable to support it. He fell to the ground and panicked and said: "Sister brother!"

Cpr and artificial respiration are useless. Wen Jing will enter a reiki into the body of Jun Yan, and stop the blood for him. For a long time, the pale man slowly opened his eyes and took the hand of Wen Jing.

"Brother!" Wen Jing helped him sit up.

"...How come you?" Jun Yan's mouth was **** and looked at him.

"Oh... I can't sleep, come out in the middle of the night - um, look for the python..." Wen Jing is not good at lying, sweating.

Jun Yan looked at him, but he suddenly opened his eyes and said: "Thank you for saving, thank you."

Wen Jing's heart is bitter. This sentence, in response to Ji Keqing, is now given to himself.

He had to ask: "Brother, what is going on tonight?"

Jun Yan's sinking for a long time, whispered: "I'm not too sure. I'm in charge of the mountain tonight, I'm far away from the sneaky voice. I don't know if it's a monster or a man, just going to look up, but Feeling a surge around, there was a strong suffocation to attack myself. I quickly made a move, it seems to have hit something, some people screamed, but I was also seriously injured, lost consciousness, but the body aura automatically dissipated ""

Aura automatically scatters, like bloodshed, uncontrollable, a precursor to death.

It's really a thousand miles...

Wen Jing said with a saying: "The brothers are not invisible, how can they be found so easily?"

"I didn't use an invisible character tonight."

"why?"

Jun Yanzhi hesitated, whispered: "...because it is very expensive, I want to save it."

Wen Jing looked at him.

In the middle, Ji Keqing did not ask this question, but when Wen Jing was reading, he was instinctively a bug. I couldn't wait to ask it today. I couldn't think of this answer.

So greedy, a little cute...

"Master and the second brother did not use the invisibility, you don't know us... poor?" Jun Yanzhi looked at him.

"Why doesn't that person kill you?"

"......do not know."

Because Mu Qiuqiu who attacked him is dead! Tonight's Mu Qiuqiu's body is fragile, and Jun Yan's blow is not right or wrong. He is already dead. And the body is in...

Jun Yan said: "Is he already dead? It is better to look around."

Wen Jingdao: "Where does the suffocation of attacking the brothers come from?"

Jun Yanzhi refers to a piece of wood in the distance, and the sorrow is chilling.

Wen Jing helped him, a little excited: "Let's go see."

"...if that person is not dead, then..."

Wen Jing looked at him patiently: "Don't worry about my brother, I protect you."

Jun Yanzhi immediately closed his mouth and glanced at him faintly: "...good."

Wen Jingyu helped him slowly, and took a few steps. Looking through the moonlight, I saw a cracked hole in the snow, and a stiff body lay on the ground.

Wen Jing let Jun Yan sit well and turn over the body.

At the age of thirty-four, he was thin and tall, with a scorpion on his left face, his expression was gloomy and horrible, and he was already stiff.