Chapter 34:

In the early morning two days later, the sky was bright and the mountains and rains were covered. The Xiangyang Mountains were covered in a mist of mist.

Wen Jing turned over in bed and grabbed the giant python around him.

The snake rolled over comfortably, revealing a white belly and writhing to entangle him.

The snake tail naturally passed between his legs and slipped through a thin layer of trousers.

Wen Jing blushes and opens the giant python: "It is dawn, I am going to find the brother."

The giant cockroach did not follow, rolled his thighs, his head into his collar, rubbing his smooth shoulders.

Morning is the easiest time to be impulsive.

This reason knows.

But what about a snake?

Wen Jing let it twist for a while, motionless.

People have no heart at all, and they have no fun to play with. When you can spoil, you have to wear this pair of shells, you can't make people tempted; when you can touch people, you should be elegant and dusty, you can't hold this kid up.

Therefore, life has been difficult since ancient times.

The giant scorpion slid down from him, staring at him together, and the snake head groped slightly, a little pitiful forgiveness.

Wen Jing touched its head: "Go, come back tonight."

The letter was swept over Wenjing's cheeks and neck, and the snake's head was warmed for a while, and the snake finally climbed away from the window. Looking back, the boy has got up from the bed.

Wen Jing found out the clothes on the cabinet and came to the hospital.

The big turtle was on the open space of the yard, and the limbs were retracted into the shell. The whole body was wet by the rain, which was inexplicably painful.

Wenjing quickly hugged it into the room, wiped the water off the shell, and fed a small red fruit to feed it.

He closed the door, drizzled with drizzle, and hurried to the residence of Jun Yan.

The sky is still not bright, quiet and silent, the door is hidden, gently shaking.

Wen Jing shook his body and pushed the door.

The slender man is only standing in front of the bed wearing a pair of trousers, but his hair is good, his upper body is bare, his texture is smooth, his muscles are not sturdy, but he is not thin.

He looked at Wen Jing with a faint look: "You are here."

Wen Jingwei opened his lips, and after a long time, he lowered his head: "Brother, you should wear clothes first, I will go out for a while."

Then he quit.

Jun Yan's bite lip, his heart is sour.

Sure enough, the fish and the bear's paw can't have both... This elegant and beautiful shell is enough to move the boy's heart, but he can't eat anything. Even touching it is very difficult...

I have to wait hard, and I am afraid to scare him away.

Jun Yanzhi calmly puts on the ordinary green shirt and takes care of it.

Before he was with this boy, he still had to do a few big things...

If you don't do it, your heart will be difficult to calm down...

What was it for that night ten years ago? What is the reason for the whole family to be ruined? Gentle mother, a painful sister... What is the meaning of their death?