30

Chapter 30 Niki

Julian looked up and saw Linda. He immediately stood up, “Mother, you’re here.” Niki also stood up in a hurry beside him with an obedient look.

Linda snorted, “You still remember me huh?”

Julian took the cup of tea from Zack and put it at the hand of Linda. He didn’t get angry at her mother’s words, “Mother, what do you mean?”

“Have you taken the medicine today? Are you feeling all right?” Julian asked concernedly.

Linda pointed at Niki, who was standing next to her. “Ask her what I mean. Ask her what happened just now…”

Niki said nothing.

Julian glanced at Niki and said, “Mother, it’s my fault that I didn’t tell you about Niki’s return. Niki has just come back recently and I haven’t had time to tell you, but you can’t blame it on her.”

“In other words, what did Natalie say to you? No matter what, Niki is a good girl. It’s not like what she told

you.”

Linda sneered, “Do you know why Niki come back this time?”

“She chose to leave when the Graham family was in the most difficult situation. Now we finally manage to survive so she is back. Do you really have no idea why she came back? She is not a good girl at all!”

“Mother, Niki had her own reasons. Please don’t misunderstand her… She was…” Before Julian could finish his words, he was interrupted by Linda.

“I don’t want to hear about her reasons. Let me put it this way. I will never allow Niki to become part of the Graham family, nor will I allow you to divorce Nana. If you insist on divorcing her, then don’t call me mother

again.”

Linda was irritated. She didn’t want to see this woman in front of her at all.

Standing aside, Niki still didn’t say anything. She was afraid that if she said something, it would make Linda angrier. If Linda’s condition worsened again in front of Julian, it would be more difficult for her to marry

Julian.

She looked at them quietly without saying anything.

Hearing what Linda said, Julian was obviously angry. “If you insist that Niki is not a good girl, I can do nothing about it.”

It was obvious that her mother had been brainwashed by Natalie. Otherwise, why did she have such a big opinion of Niki?

He stood up and pulled Niki aside, “Let’s go.”

Niki was dragged away by him while she looked back at Linda and said, “Julian, I don’t think it’s a good

idea…”

Julian ignored her and opened the car door with a gloomy face. ‘Julian, don’t… It’s all my fault. Please don’t be angry with your mom. She just favors Natalie rather than me…”

“But I don’t mind.” Niki said worriedly.

Seeing her bing so considerate and gentle, Julian felt more sorry for her.

He put his hand on the door in case that Niki would bump her head, and pulled the woman into the car. Seeing that Julian had made up his mind, Niki sighed and sat in the car.

After she sat down, her eyes suddenly became cold. She glanced indifferently at Linda who was standing at the door of the Graham mansion, without any emotions in her heart.