77

Chapter 77 Did men all love this kind of woman?

Natalie frowned. Why did Philip answer the phone when Niki called him? But when she called this man, he refused to answer her call directly.

Bros before h o es!

Wasn’t he somewhere to treat his emotional injuries? Was it the so-called emotional injuries?

Natalie stood behind and wore a half smile, staring at the screen coldly.

Niki held her phone in her hand. She glanced at Natalia when the man on the other side answered the phone

immediately. She even wore a mockery and satirical smile on her face.

Philip indeed answered the call. Today, she would let Natalie, an orphan girl, get a load of this!

Niki leaned over and smiled brightly at Philip at the other end of the screen.

“I…” Before Niki could say something, Philip interrupted her directly.

“Nana…” Philip called her softly, like the spring breeze in April.

The gentle voice was completely different from Philip’s voice in her memory.

Niki was stunned.

Was Philip… calling her?

Philip was indeed calling her. Only Natalia and her were here. Philip didn’t know Natalia, so this man was

indeed calling her.

Was this man really interested in her?

Is it really interesting to her?!

Niki was proud of this, and she smiled happily. She took advantage of this and said, ‘Philip, I waited for a long time, and I thought you wouldn’t answer the phone.”

Philip called her so intimately when he answered the phone. But Philip never actively contacted her since the last time. Today, he called her in such a way….

It should be that Philip had hung up on her since the last time. But for the sake of Julian, Philla could not

contact her!

Natalle felt uneasy when she heard this. Niki said in such a tone, and it seemed that they were really familiar

with each other.

She would ask Philip about this question later.

Niki took the phone closer, and Natalia’s face flashed past the other side of the screen. Philip couldn’t see Natalia’s face clearly, so he frowned.

Why did the woman hold her phone so close? Wasn’t she going to share a screen with Natalia? He could not

see…

“Philip? “Seeing that Philip did not say anything, Niki gently waved her hand.

“What?” Philip got his sense.

Then he looked at the woman in front of the screen.

The woman in front of the screen looked delicate. She had a pair of big eyes and smiled sweetly, looking

innocent.

This woman looked like Natalia in appearance.

But he didn’t know her…

What’s wrong with you?” Philip frowned as he looked at the woman in front of the screen with a half smile.

Philip had a pair of watery eyes. He just looked at the woman in front of the screen, but others would feel that he was looking at the woman with affection.