42

Chapter 42 Destroy the Graham Group

Standing aside, Dylan Seth barely heard what Julian Graham said. He looked up and saw that his face was obviously not good. “Philip Johnson does not agree?”

Julian Graham’s dark eyes were like a deep pool with an unreadable expression.

Watching the silent Julian Graham, Dylan Seth had a general idea. He opened his mouth, but held back the words. After a while, he cursed, “How could Philip Johnson do this?”

“He think he can do that just because he has the authorization? It’s so impolite to do that to others with the authorization, isn’t it?”

“We have all swallow our pride…” Dylan Seth watched the increasingly gloomy face of Julian Graham and stopped saying.

After hesitating for a while, he said, “We don’t have to get the authorization. We can also find scientific research talents. Although it’s not as easy as the Glory Group to make medicines, we can still successfully develop the new drugs before the authorization expires.”

“Where are you going to find scientific research talents?”

After hearing what Julian Graham said, Dylan Seth paused and frowned. Then he turned around and sat on

the sofa in the office.

Julian Graham glanced at Dylan Seth, “Get out.”

Dylan curled his lips and thought, ‘What a cruel man Julian Graham is! He is as indifferent as ever. He will

throw me away if I am useless.’

But he didn’t say anything more. He knew what kind of person Julian Graham was after all these years. “Don’t

exhaust yourself. Take care of yourself.”

Dylan Seth closed the door, and the depression on Julian Graham completely emerged.

Julian Graham picked up the cigarette on the table and lit it with a lighter. The sparkles of fire appeared on

his fingertips.

Watching the flickering cigarette in his hand, Julian Graham put it into his mouth, but he didn’t smoke at all. He placed it on the edge of the ashtray. He watched the cigarette burning into ashes and broken into pieces. He suddenly broke the cigarette.

Was the Graham Group going to be destroyed by him?

In the spacious and luxurious office, foggy lights and hazy smoke of cigarette filled the room.

The next morning, the sun shone in from the window. Lying on the bed, Natalie Spears suddenly woke up When she heard the ringing of her phone.

“Me…” the man’s low voice came through. Although it was only one word, she immediately knew who it was.

“Disturb my dreams in the early morning? Are you okay? Let’s talk about the things later.” After saying that, Natalle Spears put her finger on the hanging button.

“No, no, no. I have something to talk to you.” The man’s voice was obviously much lower.

“I called you that day, but you turned off your phone. Do you know how important it was? How embarrassed I was when the phone was not connected?”

Philip Johnson chuckled, “You still have an awkward time? It’s really hard to see. Let me guess, are you in front of Julian Graham at that time?”

When Natalie Spears heard the name of Julian Graham, she immediately thought of the scene that she was stopped downstairs that day. She was completely awake. “Don’t mention him to me. We are going to divorce. I have signed the divorce agreement, waiting him to sign it.”