66

Chapter 66 Scar Revealed Again

Chapter

Natalie stood at the door and stared at Julian for a long time.

Julian got a cold face and there was a hint of anger.

He stood still quietly, well dressed, with a pure white shirt and black suit vest, paired with a broken gold tie.

“What’s the matter?” Natalie took the lead in breaking the silence, in a tone of impatience.

Natalie looked up at him after she finished.

And only then did she find that Julian looked somewhat tired, and his eyes were tinged with red blood, as if

he had gone through many things.

“Don’t invite me in?” Julian’s tone was flat.

“Invite him in?”

“He thinks I’m idle? Thought Natalie.

“Why? This is my house, and I have nothing to do with you. Why should I invite you in?”

Julian gave a faint smile, and a sneer flashed through his eyes. He said lightly, “Are you angry?”

“You made me sign the divorce yourself. Now you regret it, and you’re angry?”

“I’m angry???”

“Why should I be angry? I couldn’t be happier. Thought Natalie.

Natalie sneered, “I’m not angry or regretful. I just don’t want anyone else in my house.”

Julian knew it clearly.

He understood what Natalie was thinking. She tried to save her marriage but still wanted to save her

self-esteem, so she showed such a strange attitude.

But he had no time to watch her squirm.

“What do you want to do in my house?”

Natalie didn’t want to say anything more and directly asked Julian about the purpose of wanting to enter her house.

If he had nothing to do, she would immediately close the door.

She didn’t want to have any further involvement with Julian.

“Of course I gotta tell you something.”

“What can’t be said outside here?”

“Can’t I go in?”

“Of course you can’t.” Natalie said in a firm tone.

She was so determined that she even looked suspicious… She had never spoken to him so decisively before.

Julian narrowed his eyes. He wanted to enter the villa to see if Natalie had obtained the authorization letter through another man.

However, it was self-evident when Natalie showed such an attitude.

‘Because of the authorization letter?”

Natalie looked calm when saying that. She knew there was only one reason why Julian came to her.

She looked up at Julian.

Julian raised his eyebrows as he was about to speak up when Natalie asked.

s he was about to

It seemed that she knew him quite well and knew that he liked to come straight to the point.