146

Chapter 146 You can’t beat him

Get Brym

Surrounded by Julian’s breath, Natalie felt that she could no longer breathe fresh air. The cold

breath even suffocated her.

“Julian! “In helplessness, Natalie could only reach out and forcefully push Julian out.

Julian lowered his head and quietly looked at Natalie with a slightly flustered expression.

The man remained motionless.

“Julian! Hurry up and get out of the way! Otherwise, I’ll call someone else! “Natalie couldn’t bear it anymore and had already reached the edge of anger.

“Oh? Who are you calling? “The man looked at her playfully.

Before Natalie could speak up, he continued, “Shouting to that man just now?”

Natalie was puzzled and looked up at Julian in a puzzled tone, “Which man?”

Julian remained silent.

Natalie recalled in her mind that she had just had a man? Was he Hugh?! When Julian first arrived, he could only see Hugh.

The vast Greenlife Villa had no one else besides her, only possibly Hugh. So Julian just saw Hugh? So why was he still pretending not to see he?

Julian looked at Natalie’s expression at this moment, thinking that Natalie had not remembered. who he was. He slowly spoke up and reminded, “That’s the one I just walked in and saw.”

Natalie frowned and then looked at Julian, saying, “Yes, if you don’t move away, I’ll call him.”

“Hurry up, get out of the way!”

Compared to the absolute power of a man, Natalie’s strength at the moment was like an ant.

“The Graham family has grown to this day thanks to the efforts of everyone in the Graham family. The Graham family will never counterfeit drugs, “Julian said in her ear, word for word.

Upon hearing this, Natalie’s eyes were about to overflow with mockery. What did Julian just say? He actually said that the Graham family grew up to this day thanks to the efforts of everyone in the Graham family. It’s really funny!

The Graham family was able to make it to this day thanks to her pushing behind them. She silently paved the way for the Graham family when they needed it the most, and had nothing to do with the Graham family!

“Do you really think that the Graham family has been able to achieve this all thanks to their

efforts?”

“Of course. “Julian was noncommittal.

At the most critical moment for the Graham family, he worked tirelessly for countless days and begged countless people to pull it back from the cliff.

Natalie chuckled lightly.

“What are you laughing at? “Julian wondered.

Natalie snorted coldly, “What am I laughing at? Of course at some people beyond their means, they feel like they have the ability to bring back life from the dead.”

Although Julian couldn’t understand the meaning of Natalie’s words, his intuition told him that this woman was mocking him.

He was about to speak, but Natalie suddenly exerted force and hit his abdomen with her elbow.

Natalie’s elbows were very thin, with little strength.

But precisely because her elbows were very thin, when they protruded, they became sharp bones. Julian was hit by a slightly sharp elbow, and unexpectedly caught off guard and almost didn’t come up in one breath, staggering back a few steps.