111

Chapter 111 Remembrance

Natalie nodded and said, ‘Okay, I’ll go over once I’m ready.”

If Mrs. Lance was really from the the Spears family, it was necessary for her to meet.

Jerry repeatedly promised, “Then we’ll wait for you!” He didn’t expect Doctor Nancy to really agree.

“Oh, by the way, you don’t need to prepare too much. I just have a simple meal.” Natalie heard the joy in Jerry’s words

She didn’t like to mess around with people, nor did she think her identity was noble, and she didn’t want others to look up to her and give her some special treatment.

“Okay.” Jerry repeatedly promised.

In the afternoon, the sunlight shone directly on the road.

Natalie arrived.

The architectural style of Jerry’s house was completely different from that of Julian. Julian’s combined antique and modern styles, while Jerry’s had a completely modern style.

The modern villa stood on the roadside, with a strong sense of technology. As soon as Natalie got off the car, someone came to pick her up.

“Hello, are you the doctor who is coming here today?” The butler had a humble and polite attitude.

Natalie nodded.

From the way this person addressed her, she knew that Jerry did not reveal her identity, but only told him that she was a doctor.

Jerry had a great sense of propriety.

“I am the butler here. Mr. Lance is already waiting for you on the second floor. Please come up with me.”

“Thank you.”

Natalie followed him upstairs. The upstairs area was very large, and the french windows were also very large. Looking out through the french windows, there were busy streets and high buildings.

Following the butler through the long corridor, they finally arrived at the place.

Natalie pushed the door and entered.

In front of her was Mrs. Lance sitting in the main seat, with Jerry sitting next to her.

“Doctor Nancy, you’re here! Please sit down.” Jerry saw Natalie push the door in and quickly got up to help her.

“Thank you,”Natalie said with a smile.

After she sat down, she felt a gaze fixed on her.

She looked up and saw that Mrs. Lance was looking at her. Her eyebrows and hair were already gray and her

cheekbones were high, with a small low nose bridge. A kind smile appeared on her face, making her very

friendly.

“Hello.” Natalie said with a decent smile, looking back at Mrs. Lance.

Mrs. Lance nodded with a smile.

“You are…” Natalle wanted to ask if she was from the Spears family, but when she saw Jerry sitting beside

her, she stopped.

Mrs. Lance smiled and understood her gaze.

1

“Jerry, why don’t you go out first? I’ll have a few words with Doctor Nancy.”

Jerry was a bit stunned, “Shall I go out?”

Doctor Nancy just came in and Grandma Lance drove him away?