109

Chapter 109 Look at each other

Julian’s eyebrows furrowed slightly. He stood there with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his phone.

Natalie frowned.

It was really Julian

Realizing that Julian was standing in front of her, Natalie instinctively walked away from Julian..

Ryan was puzzled by Natalie’s actions. He couldn’t help but ask, “Doctor, what’s wrong?”

“We’ll leave later.” She didn’t say why.

Ryan was puzzled.

He looked in the direction of Natalie’s gaze, and at the end of his gaze was a man in a dark black suit.

The man had a slender figure, standing upright in front of the car. His shoulders were wide and his legs were long. His back showed his coldness.

Ryan’s brow suddenly twisted.

Ryan thought that she must be deliberately avoiding the man, but why?

Ryan wondered who the man was.

Ryan had a lot of questions, but he couldn’t ask about them.

Natalie was standing neither far nor near Julian, and he could hear Julian’s voice clearly.

“I see.” Julian looked towards the gate of Beverly Center and spoke in a serious tone.

“What have you done?! Glory Group’s stopping authorizing is not the excuse you gave me such a bad plan.”

“You know how lame your plan is? You’re nothing but crap. You should be ashamed.” Julian’s anger was

revealed by his tone.

The phone quickly hung up.

Afterward, Julian made another call, “Dylan, Glory Group hasn’t given us authorization. We can’t wait that

long.”

Natalie couldn’t hear what was said on the other end of the phone. She just saw Julian’s hurried pace and

knew that Julian was in a bad mood..

“You mean Natalie is playing tricks?” Julian seemed to have heard something, and his tone suddenly rose.

?! Natalie’s eyes deepened.

She thought, “What the hell? I have nothing to do with it.”

Ryan also heard Julian’s words, and he couldn’t resist his discomfort. He asked, “Doctor, who’s he?”

delibe

He deliberately lowered his voice for Natalie.

“Julian,” Natalie replied.

Her voice was also very low. Upon closer inspection, it carried some emotion.

Julian?

Ryan frowned tightly, and his gaze returned to Julian. Ryan seemed to think about something.

Natalie didn’t pay attention to Ryan’s expression changes.

Her attention was entirely on Julian’s words at this moment.

“You mean Natalie asked Philip not to authorize Glory Group? Why do you think in this way?”

Julian found it incredible.

But a few seconds later, Julian’s disbelief in his eyes completely faded, leaving only anger.

“So Natalie is angry because she left the last banquet midway and even hates the Graham family because of it? No wonder Glory Group treats the Graham family so badly.”