154

Chapter 154 Do you mean to ruin the Graham Family, Natalie?

Natalie carefully observed the expression of the dean of Hazel International Hospital when he was speaking. Unlike before, she was patient to listen to him and felt self-assured.

“I want you to help restore the financial chain of the Lance family,” said Natalie, who was not planning to beat around the bush and spoke out her demands directly.

Upon hearing this, the dean’s face did not change at all and it was tricky to tell his emotions.

Hannah, standing next to him, instantly changed her face, showing a hint of disdain and mockery, which made her expression look even worse.

“Look at your arrogant face just now, I thought you could bring any benefits to Hazel International Hospital,” Hannah muttered in a low voice, “I didn’t expect you to come to our hospital to ask for.

help.”

“It’s rare to see that you come to beg someone to help you handle matters but engage in a big fight against people you’ll turn to. What a shame!”

Although Hannah spoke this in a very low voice, she was still standing next to them after all, her

boss and Natalie sitting at the table heard it.

Natalie’s eyelashes lightly trembled.

What Hannah said was indeed reasonable; she had nothing to refute.

The dean continued to drink his tea and remained silent on Hannah’s mockery.

Natalie was clear in her heart. Since he didn’t make any voice, it could be considered a tacit agreement with Hannah. Natalie thought that probably Hannah just revealed the dean’s thinking.

She spoke, “I’m sorry. It’s our fault just now.”

“I apologize to you now on behalf of Hugh,” she said with a nonchalant tone. Although it was an

apology, she sounded of integrity.

“That’s a serious statement, Madame,” the head of Hazel International Hospital said and placed

the teacup on the table.

Inadvertently, his gaze swept over the steaming tea in front of Natalie, and he slowly spoke.

“Have a taste of it. It’s good,” he pushed the teacup towards Natalie. “It took me a lot of effort to get the coffee. I don’t serve ordinary people with it.”

The pride on the old man’s face when he said this was self-evident. He was very proud of his

Chapter 15A. De vou masa to rule the Craham Fami

coffee.

Upon hearing this, Natalie picked up the teacup and lowered her head to take a sip. Then, as if unintentionally, she said, “Is this Santos Coffee?”

The dean raised his eyebrows, clearly surprised by Natalie’s words.

“You know of the coffee?!” the old man asked. Those who did not know coffee or only know a little about it could not taste the sweetness of this type of coffee, let alone know its name.

After all, Santos Coffee was only found in New York and most people had never tasted it or even

heard of it.

Natalie made a light smile and said, “I just know a little bit about it.”

“Don’t be humble, Madam. There aren’t many people who know coffee now,” the old man said with