76

Chapter 76 Having a video call with Philip

“Of course.” Niki becomes more complacent.

After saying these, she lifts her chin and glares at Natalie, wearing an arrogant face.

“Just beg for me, and I can make a call for you.” Niki sits on the chair with her legs crossed and rests her chin

on her hand.

Upon hearing her words, Natalie still looks calm, as if she is thinking.

Niki doesn’t seem to tell a lie.

“What are you waiting for?” Niki asks casually, twisting her hair, as Natalie has been silent for a long time..

“I come from a well-known family in New York. It’s just a piece of cake for me.”

“All you need to do is to beg me. It’s easy, isn’t it.” Niki wears an insouciant look.

“But you can’t stop until I tell so.”

“A well-known family in New York?” Natalie smiles at her,” you mean the Spears family?”

“I didn’t expect you to know about the Spears family. I assume that you must have known my family

outclasses the Graham family.”

My family? Does she think she is the young lady of the Spears family?

Natalie sneers: “I’m so impressed.”

“Then why do you want to marry into the Graham family? And why did Julian scold you because of money?”

Natalie looks at Niki, smiling.

“Are you sure that the Spears family is wealthy? How come you were almost kicked out by Julian just because of a ring?” The disdain in Natalie’s eyes is more obvious.

Niki Linch is no way the young lady of the Spears family. She may be just a distant relative.

The Spears family, well-known for traditional Chinese medicine, is an old and mysterious family in New York. There are many distant relatives, so it’s natural that Natalie hasn’t seen Niki before in the family.

“You…!” Niki is too furious to say a word.

“Did I say something wrong?” Natalie tilts her head and blinks, pretending to be puzzled.

“That’s because I love Julian. I am willing to give up all the status and power of the Su family for Julian.” Nike raises her chin again to hide her embarrassment.

“But I didn’t mention this to Julian. I don’t want him to feel guilty.”

“Well, I see.” Natalle gives her a cold smile.

Nikl’s words make her feel Inexplicably nauseous.

How could she say so?

What a liar she is!

If she really is a distant relative of the Spears family, she’ll be the family’s shame.

“That’s right.” Niki doesn’t notice Natalie’s expression and keeps complacent. “Have you considered it yet?

This is a good deal.” Niki is confident about his proposal. No one, especially an orphan like Natalie, would

say no.

Natalie raises, looking hesitant.

Looking at her expression, Niki is sure that Natalie will lower her head.

She made such a proposal just to tra mple over Natalie. At the thought of Natalie begging for her, she feels comfortable.

“But I still don’t believe you know Philip.” Natalie’s eyes become sharp.

“He is the CEO of the Glory Group. How could you know him?”

“I’m one of the Spears family.” Niki says proudly.

“So what you are one of the Spears family?” Natalie looks at her, cold and calm.

“Do you really know how powerful the Spears family is? There’re so many companies that want to work with my family. It’s easy for me to know a CEO.” Niki is becoming excited

“The CEO of the Glory Group has no exception.”

Natalie still looks cold even after hearing what Niki said: “Fine.”

The tone of Natalie is unusually calm and steady, as if she doesn’t care about what Niki said.

How could she react like this?

Niki is dumbfounded.

If someone knows that she is one of the Spears family, he will talk to her, and even flatter her.

So Natalie still doesn’t believe her?

Well, she is just an orphan. She knows nothing about it.

She is clearly scared of the Spears family but pretends to be disdainful to maintain her pitiful self-esteem.

Well, I’ll tra mple on her self-esteem today! What a poor girl!

“I’ll call Philip now, and you’ll know whether I’m lying.” Niki takes out her phone Immediately with a meaningful smile.

Natalie raises her eyebrows.

She also wants to know whether Niki knows Philip.

Niki is making a video call….

The bell sounds pleasant, but the long bell seems to be torture to her.

As time passes, her hand clutching her phone is sweaty.

Why are you so nervous? It’s ok if you don’t know him.”

“I’m not nervous!” Niki purses her lips and looks at phone. Her heart is racing faster and faster.

She first met Philip at a dinner party.

Philip leaned back against a chair with his legs crossed. His lazy and unrestrained demeanor made him even

more charming.

Almost every girl was looking at him.

Though she didn’t sit very close to him, he kept glaring at her, with inexplicable emotions in his eyes.

He almost glanced over her every few minutes, making her face burn

Naturally, she thought he had a crush on her.

After the dinner, she gently lifted her skirt and walked to him, nervous She asked: “Can I friend you on

WhatsApp?”

From a young age, Niki knew that opportunities are only created on one’s own.

She still remembers Philip’s expression. He just looked at her with a light smile and said in a low pitch: “Friend me on WhatsApp?”

His eyes were affectionate, staring straight at her.

That’s how she got Philip’s contact information.

But after that day, he never contacted her

The bell is still ringing… Niki’s heart seems to be in her mouth. She doesn’t want to be looked down on by

Natalie.

Natalie just looks at her, without saying anything.

This is indeed Philip’s number. It seems that Nikl really knows him.

Looks like Philip has kept a lot of secrets from her and he even knows Niki.

Wait… Niki is making a video call with him… Do they have some romantic relationship?

How did Philip…

Now Natalie Just feels troublesome.

Just when Niki is about to give up, Philip takes the call.

Niki suddenly feels joyful!

She is more delighted when she sees Philip’s handsome face.