161

Chapter 161 The Graham family is on the decline

“Mrs. Graham, how are you? Are you feeling better?” Natalie asked when she saw that Linda’s breathing had stabilized.

Her eyes were filled with worry and anticipation.

Though Linda’s breathing had stabilized, her symptoms had not eased thoroughly. The turn was superficial.

After all, this situation was not unprecedented in the Graham family before.

Of course, the Graham family asked for more. They wanted Linda’s condition to be improved internally, with no possibility of endangering her health.

Linda took a deep breath and felt that the uncomfortable force in her throat had been completely

relieved. “I feel much better now,” she said.

“Thank you, Nana.”

Linda looked sincere.

Natalie pursed her lips and stood up while speaking, “It’s okay.”

“Mrs. Graham, you should pay more attention to your health and never be so emotional, otherwise

there is still a possibility of getting sick.”

Natalie’s tone and expression were serious.

Linda nodded repeatedly, “Okay, I see, Nana.”

Seeing that Linda was better, Natalie felt a little relieved.

A very cold voice suddenly came from behind, “You have already done such a thing to the Graham

family. Do you think she can stay calm?”

Natalie frowned.

She turned back and looked at the speaker, “Julian, I helped Mrs. Graham. I’ve been working hard to help her out of danger. You are ungrateful. You are even sarcastic about me.”

The man ignored her words.

He kept questioning, “Why did she get sick?” Julian’s voice was so calm that Natalie was lost for words.

The man’s questioning hovered in her mind.

Natalie said nothing.

Julian had a sour face and looked straight at her. A pair of eyes were sharp as if they could tear open her and see her true thoughts.

Natalie was silent for a long time. Julian continued, “It’s all thanks to you.”

Since she was unwilling to admit it, he would speak for her.

Natalie’s face instantly turned a bit pale at his words.

Julian clearly saw the change in Natalie’s expression, but he remained expressionless and said,

“Why are you lying?”

He kept questioning.

Natalie pursed her lips.

She did lie.

Why did she lie at that time? Natalie was no longer known.

“I’m asking you a question, why are you lying?” Julian continued.

Natalie still didn’t speak.

“Julian, how could you speak to Nana like that?” Linda suddenly stood up and interrupted him.

“Nana just saved my life, how could you treat her like this?”

Julian was cold and stern. “Then how could she treat the Graham family like that?”