65

Chapter 65 Natalie envied and hated Niki

“It’s really all because of Natalie!”

Niki had completely disregarded the situation, and she instinctively wanted to transfer the mistake.

She didn’t want to make a worse impression on Julian.

“Natalie, she…” Niki was brainstorming and desperately fabricating excuses.

Because of Natalie, Julian had been disappointed in her once before.

Thanks to her own flexible mind, so she could improvise the reason that her mother had died of illness abroad and that she was forced to work hard to survive.

And she was able to keep Julian from getting angry again.

நிம்

Niki knew she was consuming Julian’s affection for her, and she couldn’t keep making excuses.

Her image as Julian’s first love was unbeatable.

Julian raised his eyebrows at the words.

“What did Natalie do?” Julian’s voice was uncharacteristically smooth, yet oddly manic.

Why was this about Natalie again? !

kinched the corners of her skirt, making up excuses in her head. Her forehead was already imperceptible

with sweat.

“Speak up.”

Julian frowned, he didn’t want to see Niki squirming and hesitating. He just wanted to know the truth.

Although there were only two words in a sentence, it sounded extremely cold and sharp.

“Don’t waste any more time. I just want to know what happened.” He repeated.

Julian had not yet calmed down his overwhelming emotions, which were the complex emotions that arose at

the moment he suddenly heard Henry’s name.

The moment Henry’s name came up, even the moment he didn’t know whether the authorization was real or not, and was questioned in front of others.

Henry’s name once again appeared in the moment he was questioned, exactly the same as when he was a

child.

It’s kind of ironic.

when his emotions were stable.

The more complex his emotions were, the clearer his mind became.

Niki was still thinking, and when she heard Julian’s raised tone in her ears, she trembled with fear.

“I.. I said… Natalie, she…”

“Well, come on, I’m listening.” Julian’s voice was faint.

Julian knew that the most important thing was to find out what had happened. Did Niki know that her authorization was fake? Did she lie?.

And did Natalie really bring the real authorization?

And where did Natalie get the authorization? Did she really have a secret? Did she have any other identity?

“Natalie deliberately misled me.”

“She set it up so I could see the package, and she kept hinting that her authorization was fake…”

“I had no idea Natalie was so mean! I’ve always believed in her… I never thought she would lie to me.”