67

Chapter 67 How dare she be so arrogant?

Natalie clearly felt the change in Julian’s expression.

Julian had mixed emotions in his eyes, and his comely side face seemed even colder in the light.

She knew she seemed to have gone too far in a moment of excitement.

Henry mentioned to her before about Julian’s childhood experiences and temperament, and Linda also told to

her about it that time…

The psychological trauma of his youth left Julian’s heart desolate… Natalie avoided talking about this.

“I have got and sent you the authorization letter. Is it important how I got it?” Natalie restrained her emotions and her tone became gentle.

Julian didn’t speak.

Natalie looked at him quietly.

She didn’t think it was important how the authorization letter came. And she did not know why Julian came to question the source of the authorization letter.

Even if this authorization letter was obtained by her relying on another man, Julian had to do with it.

They had divorced and no longer related.

From Natalie’s perspective, he should be grateful for her efforts to help the Graham family overcome difficulties for the sake of their old love. But instead, he came to question her.

“Isn’t it important? I think it’s important.” Julian’s voice was filled with anger.

Natalie didn’t know whether Julian’s anger was caused by Henry or her words.

I haven’t…” Julian lightly pursed his lips and didn’t finish his words.

He hadn’t signed the divorce agreement, and Natalie was still his nominal wife.

His wife’s association with other men clearly violated his bottom line and was very important to him.

“What?” Natalie’s eyelashes trembled as she looked at Julian, who was in the middle of his sentence.

Julian lowered his eyes.

He could not tell her about the unsigned divorce agreement, otherwise Natalie would think he still had feelings for her.

He wouldn’t give Natalie any hopeful thought.

He didn’t sign just to deal with his grandfather and fulfill his promise. As for Natalie, she shouldn’t know

about it.

“Nothing.” Julian’s voice was faint..

“Are you sure you got this authorization by yourself?”

“Hmm. Natalie’s eyes were calm.

Julian looked at Natalie with probing eyes.

Her face was calm self-possessed and she looked at him without any flaws.

The calm and composed expression on Natalie’s face reminded him of his gentle and virtuous wife who had

been with him for three years,

that gentle, unassuming, calm and elegant Natalie.

Julian pondered for a moment, as if he had realized something.

1

He restrained his emotions and spoke lightly, “I hope what you’re saying is true.”

He had already somewhat believed Natalie’s words.