152

Chapter 152 Were you familiar with this place?

Natalie felt a bit anxious when she saw that the woman hadn’t come yet. She spoke to one of the bodyguards, “Can you help me?”

The two remained unmoved.

Natalie sighed and casually took off the pearl necklace from her neck, holding it in her hand.

The pearls were and shiny in the dazzling sunlight, giving it a luxurious appearance.

She put the pearl necklace in front of the bodyguard in a gentle voice, “Please inform the dean for

me.”

The bodyguard lowered his head in response to the words.

But he just glanced at it and then stood back expressionless as before.

How much money could a string of pearl necklaces be worth? If it was an unknown true or false one, it was even less valuable.

Seeing the appearance of them showing no interest at all, Natalie had some anticipation in her heart. She calmly continued speaking, “I bought this pearl necklace from abroad.”

“The pearls are worth tens of thousands dollars. How much is a string of pearls like this?” Natalie blinked as if she couldn’t figure it out.

She took the necklace in front of them again and said, “Can you help me calculate how much this

string of pearls is worth?”

A pearl was worth tens of thousands dollars? Was it so valuable? This necklace also had at least a

dozen pearls!

Wasn’t that over a hundred thousand dollars?

The two bodyguards couldn’t help but swallow their saliva. A necklace was worth their salary for

several years!

“How about it? How much is it really worth?” Natalie looked at them, and the hint in her eyes was

self-evident.

One of the bodyguards was the first to lose the battle, and he answered first, “Miss, if a pearl costs tens of thousands dollars, then this necklace should be worth at least hundreds of thousands

dollars.”

As he spoke, he wanted to take the necklace from Natalie’s hand and put it into his pants pocket.

“Wait!” Natalie noticed his movements and raised her eyebrows, retracting her hand as the bodyguard reached out.

The bodyguard caught nothing.

Natalie held the necklace back in her hand, and her tone changed from slightly frivolous to serious. “I’ll give you the necklace, and can you let me in?”

The woman had been away for so long but hadn’t returned, and Natalie estimated in her heart that it was possible that she was inspired by the dean. It seemed that the dean did not welcome her.

But she must go in today, and the matter of the funding chain couldn’t be delayed.

“Of course!” The bodyguard said excitedly. Who would be struggling with money?

Natalie nodded as she heard what she wanted, then placed it in front of the bodyguard, “Here you

are.”

The bodyguard happily reached out to pick it up, smiling happily.

“What are you doing?” Before he could reach out, he was hit hard by the bodyguard next to him,