92

Chapter 92 You unfilial child!

“Who is this?” Grandpa Graham’s face instantly turned stern, wiping away the previously jovial mood.

Linda stood by the side, holding Natalie’s hand, and she too looked at Niki coldly.

“Grandfather, don’t you recognize me?” Niki felt strange hearing Grandpa Graham’s question.

gnoring Niki’s words, Grandpa Graham turned to Julian and spoke with severity, “Answer me! Who is this?”

How could this boy go back on his word? Has he forgotten so quickly?!

And he even shamelessly brought Niki to the banquet?

Grandpa Graham’s forceful questioning clearly showed his anger. Though the guests in the banquet hall couldn’t catch every word, they could sense his fury.

The atmosphere in the banquet hall became tense, unusually solemn and gloomy.

Out of curiosity, everyone’s eyes focused on Grandpa Graham upon hearing his voice.

Niki dared not speak. She nervously squeezed her own hand and timidly looked at Julian, who stood expressionless beside her. “Brother Julian… Maybe I should leave.”

“I’ll only make Grandfather unhappy by staying here.”

Julian grabbed Niki’s wrist. “It’s fine, you don’t need to leave.”

Seeing Julian’s actions, Grandpa Graham grew even more furious, and his gaze towards Niki became filled

with disgust.

Julian held onto Niki’s hand firmly, stared directly at Grandpa Graham, and said, “This is Niki, your future granddaughter-in-law.”

His tone was extremely calm.”

“You…you unfilial child!”

Upon hearing these words, Mr. Graham’s anger surged, nearly leaving him breathless. He gasped for air, unable to speak for a while, as fury consumed him.

“Grandfather, please don’t be angry,” Natalie’s startled by Mr. Graham’s reaction, fearing for his health. Just recovering from a serious illness, he couldn’t bear such anger, and she couldn’t help but blurt it out without

thinking.

However, this reaction seemed to have a different effect in Julian’s eyes. Natalie’s actions were obviously an

attempt to win favor.

She was deliberately ingratiating herself to her grandfather, especially when Niki was being difficult.

He coldly gazed at Natalie, his eyes as frigid as ice.

Natalie felt a pang in her heart under his gaze. What did she do wrong? Was it just because she couldn’t hold

back and spoke a few words?

…Was she not even allowed to speak?

She felt dissatisfaction welling up within her and met his gaze without backing down.

“Let her go. I don’t want to see her,” Mr. Graham regained his strength and pointed at Niki, his meaning clear.

Niki has already arrived. How can we send her away?” Julian shifted his gaze away from Natalie, his tone still calm. “This is not how the Graham family treats its guests.”

“What…what do you want?” Disappointment gradually clouded Mr. Graham’s eyes as his grandson continued to challenge him.

“How did you agree to my request? Think about how you promised me that day!” Mr. Graham took a breath, “Is everything you’ve done today how a member of the Graham family should behave?”