148

Chapter 148 Being clamped

Julian clearly didn’t believe it. He frowned and said, “You’re lying.”

Natalie raised her eyebrows when she heard this. Lying?

She was almost amused by him and said, “Why should I lie?”

“That’s how the Graham family always do things, isn’t it? Why should I lie?” She had no expectations for the family anymore.

“The family has always done things like this?” Julian repeated her words in anger.

“Yes. You always wrong people for no reason.”

10

“Oh nope. It’s not the family, but you.” She looked straight at him and exclaimed, “You never care about the truth, and just follow your own inner thoughts.”

“You’re totally arrogant.”

She said it loudly and every word just fell like a stone into the vast and empty house.

“Arrogant?” Julian once again reached out and straightened his tie. He looked a bit irritable. “You are the first person to dare to judge me like that.”

“Really…” Before he said something angrily, he was interrupted by her.

“Mr. Graham, there’s no need to say anything more. I don’t want to hear you speak. Please leave

here.” She said directly.

Julian didn’t believe what she said at all at this moment. He felt that she still loved him deeply, and that she still had feelings for his family

If he still had such ideas, she was unable to communicate with him. Two fundamentally opposing

people couldn’t communicate.

The Lance Family’s capital chain was disrupted. It was best to seek help from him.

But it didn’t mean that it couldn’t be solved without him. If he was unwilling to help, she could

definitely find another way.

She still could solve it without him.

Julian’s eyes were as piercing as ice at the moment, and the shirt that was originally tied around his neck was completely torn off by him.

Don’t want to hear him speak?! Very good!

72 694.

At this moment, his anger, which had finally been extinguished, rose again in his heart, and he felt the woman’s courage grew stronger!

She not only slandered the Graham family, but also constantly challenged his bottom line. She was not the tender and virtuous wife and mother anymore.

Natalie did not notice his surging emotions. After saying this, she turned straight around and prepared to leave the living room, not wanting to see him again.

He heard her saying such outrageous words, and saw her turn around and leave directly.

The anger that rose up again in his heart for some unknown reason.

He furrowed his brows tightly, and waned to grab her.

But before he could reach out, it was tightly grasped by another powerful arm. The strength on that strong arm made even him, who had been exercising for many years, unable to move.

Every inch of muscles under Hugh’s loose clothes, due to the forceful clamping movements, gradually revealed a tight line outline.

Julian was suddenly stopped, and he lift his eyes. An expressionless face caught his eyes.