190

Chapter 190 Find out who is Ryan

Julian stood there and his deep eyes were fixed on the car that was moving away. He seemed that he had something in his mind.

Joey scratched his head and wondered if he should remind Julian.

There were urgent matters waiting for Julian to handle in the company, but Joey just called out to him twice and he did not answer.

If he called out to him again, he might annoy Julian.

Joey had to stand aside, with a drooping face, watching Julian stand still there. The cold wind outside was blowing at him, making him tremble and wrap his suit tightly around him.

“So cold… Why he chose to see Natalie at this time? What’s there to see from her back?”

“The car is gone… I really don’t understand what is there to see.”

“Can’t he feel the cold?”

Thinking of this, Joey raised his head and glanced at Julian. Suddenly, he noticed that he was wearing a black coat, which had a good texture and was very warm.

Joey felt a little depressed. He looked down at his suit, crumpled by rushing over all the way…

He shook his head and held his thin body tightly.

“How miserable I am! Because of their love and hate, I have to stand in the cold wind without any complaints… I’m such a humble man.” Joey laughed at himself in his heart.

Just as Joey was sorry for himself and thought that Julian would not go to the company today,

Julian’s cold voice came in his ear.

“Find out who is Ryan.” The coldness in his voice made Joey tremble, just like the weather.

“Sorry?” Joey was stunned. “What did you just say?”

Just now a name flashed out of Julian’s mouth. But it was so quick that Joey didn’t catch it.

Julian looked back with a chill in his eyes, clearly feeling very bad now.

“Mr. Graham…” Joey was well aware of the current situation and couldn’t provoke Julian, but he

didn’t quite catch the name he just said…

He could only bit the bullet and ask again, “Mr. Graham… I didn’t quite catch what you just said. Could you please say it again?”

I asked you to find out who is the man just stood with Natalie. His name is Ryan.”

Julian repeated his words.

“Yes, sir.” Joey nodded.

Knowing that Julian actually asked him to investigate the man standing with Natalie, Joey thought

Julian must be jealous.

“Check it out carefully. Don’t let go of anything. If there’s any omission, you can pack up your things.

and get out.”

Joey nodded and said, “Yes, sir. I will try my best.”

Then Julian opened the car door and was about to get on the car.

Seeing that Julian was finally preparing to go to the company, Joey quickly followed suit, but

before he had just opened the car door, he noticed that the Julian had stopped.

Joey followed Julian’s gaze and looked over in confusion.

He saw Niki hurriedly walking out of the alley next to Graham’s private hospital. The expression on