61

Chapter 61 Totally disappointed in her

Holding the authorization letter in his hand, Julian was not pleased or relieved in his heart, but puzzled.

He frowned tightly while his eyes were slightly narrowed, as if they were filled with doubt.

Based on the fact that last time Rudy fabricated the authorization, he took a special look at Natalie’s

document, which had a clear anti-counterfeiting label on it while the signature inside was also Doctor Nancy

without any trace of forgery.

What was Natalie hiding??

She not only had a way to enter the experimental building, but could also get an authorization letter…?

Staring at the document and thought of the scene of encountering Natalie a few times before, the more

Julian thought about it, the more he felt it had something wrong. Natalie must have an extraordinary identity!

Could it be…?

“Julian, can Niki take a look?” The sweet voice of a girl interrupted Julian’s thoughts.

Niki originally intended to take advantage of Natalie giving things to him to play coquettish and mischievous with Julian in an appropriate scale.

This not only brought her closer to Julian, but also gave her a chance to throw out Natalie’s belongings in a

timely manner.

After all, Julian was clearly more indifferent to her since the Graham Group gone wrong. Although he still

loved her, she always felt flustered in her heart

But the authorization letter inside the package clearly disrupted her plan.

Where did Natalie get it as an orphan girl?! She couldn’t have it! Was she trying to take credit for her?!!

She wouldn’t give Natalie any chance to succeed

Julian lowered his eyes and handed the authorization letter to Niki

Niki took the document. After went over it, the complexity in her eyes only flashed for a moment before being replaced by ridicule.

Julian, I know how difficult it is to get this authorization letter, but how could an orphan girl as Natalie possibly get it? Maybe it was a fake one that was deliberately forged to please you.”

Julian had a faint expression on his face, and he didn’t react much to Niki’s words.

He had his own judgment.

“And this authorization letter looks too ordinary, it’s completely different from the one of Glory Group.” Niki said in a certain tone

She was hinting at Julian.

Upon hearing this, Julian’s expression finally changed. He pursed his lips and turned his gaze to the document.

Glory Group had its own specific format for a contract, and the authorization letter was also unique. But this one was somewhat ordinary. He only glanced at the anti-counterfeiting label and signature, but didn’t pay much attention to the format of it.

Was it fake…?

Niki stood by, with her eyes full of calm, as if she knew the format of Glory Group and was very confident in the authenticity of this authorization letter.

Julian stood up and walked to the shelf behind his desk. He took out an exquisite and luxurious box from the bottom, then opened it in front of Niki and took out a document.