158

Chapter 158 Natalie, you are so cruel

Seeing that Natalie had already picked up his bag and was ready to leave, Hugh followed behind in

a hurry.

“Miss Spears! You left so soon?” The director followed up in a hurry when he saw Natalie prepared to leave in direct. “So the Santos Coffee you just mentioned…”

Hugh frowned and thought that the director of Hazel still didn’t know how to behave in such an

occasion.

Natalie also frowned, trying to suppress her impatience. However, she kept walking and said, “After you have figured out the number, just tell me in direct.”

Later on, perhaps feeling it was inappropriate, she added in a casual manner, “I will deliver the Santos Coffee to you as soon as I get it.”

“Alright! Alright! Alright!” The director touched his beard and replied three times successively, feeling extremely happy in his heart.

The Santos Coffee that he had managed to get before was about to run out, and it happened that Natalie helped him get some more to fill the gap.

Natalie was in a hurry to leave and walked really fast. But the director standing in front of her

obviously blocked her way.

Hugh frowned.

At this moment, Natalie couldn’t tell if she was anxious or helpless, but her voice was unusually

rapid.

“Director..” Before she could finish speaking, Hugh chimed in a hurry.

“Get out of the way.” For the first time, Hugh said with a hint of displeasure in his voice.

Coupled with his short hair, his entire body exuded an inexplicable sense of danger.

The director was startled. Thinking of the series of behaviors Hugh had just did which excelled Hannah, he withdrew in silence.

“Am I blocking Miss Spears’s way? I’ll make way now.”

Hugh walked past him with a cold face, paving the way for Natalie.

The road ahead regained its flatness. There was confusion in Natalie’s mind. As she wanted to

avoid making choices, her footsteps changed from a break to a trot.

The more chaotic her mind became, the more uncontrollable her steps became.

As she was about to reach the gate, Hugh stopped and lowered his head. “Wait for me here, I’ll get

the car.”

Upon hearing Hugh talking to her, Natalie instinctively nodded and said in a casual tone, “Fine.”

Hugh strode off to his car.

Natalie’s mind was still chaotic, as if there were ripples of chaos, one after another that could not

be expelled.

She only focused on walking forward in a hurry. Just as she walked out of this pure white building, a shadow fell on her head in front of her.

While she was still lowering her head and adjusting her pace, she stumbled into a man’s arms, and the man’s cold breath enveloped her.

Natalie twisted her eyebrows and raised her eyes. The man in front of her was dressed in black. As

she looked up, she saw a pair of sharp eyes.

Julian?!

– She was startled all of a sudden.