164

Chapter 164 He loves her more than she thinks

“Henry?” Natalie frowned and repeated the name.

“Who is Henry?”

Linda raised her eyebrows and said, “Don’t you know Henry?” Linda’s big eyes were fixed on Natalie

as if she didn’t want to let go of any subtle expression on Natalie’s face.

“I have never heard the name…”

Natalie’s eyes were innocent, and her face was calm and puzzled. “Who is Henry?”

She looked at Linda and their eyes met. Of course, Natalie knew that Linda didn’t believe it. But after all, she had been with Niki for so long.

Niki had influenced her a lot.

She had gotten Niki’s skills.

It was easy for Natalie to deal with Linda.

“Mrs. Graham, why are you looking at me in this way? Does Henry mean a lot to you?” Her eyelashes trembled lightly and her tone was also curious.

Linda stared at Natalie, but she didn’t find anything wrong. She slowly withdrew her gaze.

She sighed.

“Well, forget it.”

Linda was unwilling to say more. Natalie didn’t force her. Instead, Natalie changed the topic. “Mrs. Graham, it’s getting late too. You’d better go back now.”

Linda’s thoughts had drifted away. When she heard Natalie’s voice, she only roughly turned to look.

outside. The sun was setting in the west, and it was indeed getting late.

Linda turned her gaze back and lowered her head without speaking.

Natalie clenched the pin and held it behind while Linda’s mind was wandering. Then Natalie asked,

“Mrs. Graham.”

Linda regained consciousness.

“Wana, what did you just say?”

Natalie frowned and wondered what Linda was thinking. Did she think of Henry?

Henry passed away so long… Now she finally missed him.

Natalie frowned and repeated, “It’s getting late. You’d better go back now.”

Linda looked confused. She shook her head repeatedly, “Nana, I feel something wrong.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Show me this pin please…” Linda said and leaned towards Natalie’s hand, wanting to take the pin

directly.

But she couldn’t touch the pin after groping for a long time.

Natalie looked expressionless at Linda’s movements.

Linda’s hands, due to proper maintenance, were delicate and fair. When Linda’s hand touched hers, it felt like she was touched by a cold ice block.

It reminded Natalie of Julian. She felt a wave of disgust in her heart and straightly withdrew her

hand.

“Nana, where’s it?” Linda kept searching.

“Mrs. Graham, it’s really getting late. You’d better leave now.” Natalie unconsciously stepped back.

“I want to take another look. Can you show it to me?” Linda pleaded. Natalie could see a hint of

despair in her eyes.