179

Chapter 179 Saved his life

She turned and saw that her medicine kit was lying on a table beside her, and that the first aid kit

had not been closed since it was last opened. Natalie went straight to it.

There were all kinds of medicines, including traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine,

each of which was different and packed in different boxes.

Although they looked different, they had one thing in common, that is, they were all developed by

Natalie, and they were completely unavailable on the market.

She roughly glanced at the drugs in her first-aid kit and locked in one of the tubes.

Niki had just finished her phone call. She came out of the corner and saw Julian still standing at

the window watching Natalie. She walked over to Julian.

She looked into the window as he did.

Natalie’s hand was about to reach out to her medicine kit when Niki had an idea.

“Julian, is everything in Natalie’s first-aid kit sterilized?” “Niki asked.

-BBefore Julian could answer, the doctor standing by was quick to respond and without thinking,

“Of course the medicines were sterilized. After all, Ms. Spears has been professionally trained in clinical applications. How can she be a good doctor if she does not understand this?”

Niki heard the retort and gave the doctor a black look.

How could subordinates now be so cynical and dare to speak to her like that! When she became

Julian’s wife, she would sort them out.

Niki thought so, but she didn’t show it.

She politely replied to the straightforward doctor, “I’m sorry, I don’t know much about medicine, so the questions I asked are quite ignorant. Please forgive me.”

She said it in a very polite way, without any sign of ostentation.

He waved his hands as she spoke so politely to him, in spite of her dignity, as the doctor had never been treated in the Graham family.

“It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s Just because I stopped Mr. Graham to disinfect the kit before he was about to take it into the operating room, I know a little bit about that…”

So, I see.” Niki nodded meaningfully.

“Did you remind Julian to change the scrubs he was wearing?”

Get Bo

“Well… After all, the operating room is a very serious place and requires a strictly sterile

environment.”.

Although it was illegal for the president to trespass into the operating room, Mr. Graham was the president after all, and he was just a doctor working for him. There was no way to stop him, and he could only keep the sterile environment of the operating room to the greatest extent.

Upon hearing a series of voices in his ear, Julian furrowed his brows and looked at Niki, “What exactly are you asking?”

He understood Niki and she should not ask these questions without reason.

Niki was somewhat stunned by Julian’s question, and after a while, she spoke bitterly, “It’s nothing…”

“I was just so nervous that I wanted to say something to lighten my mood.”