163

Chapter 163 Do you also know Henry?

“Get up, you can’t do this…” Natalie was startled by Linda’s behavior. She was at a loss.

Linda was Henry’s mother. How could Linda kneel in front of her?

It was unreasonable.

Moreover, Natalie had long regarded Linda as her own mother. A mother couldn’t kneel down for

her daughter.

It didn’t make sense.

Natalie couldn’t accept it.

Natalie’s mixed mood became even more chaotic, and she even felt a strange heartache.

She felt sorry for Linda. Linda was even willing to kneel down to her for the sake of the Graham family… This behavior made her feel at a loss and unsure of what to do.

“Mrs. Graham, you can’t do this. Get up quickly!”

But Linda didn’t seem to hear, and she still knelt on the ground, unwilling to get up.

There seemed to be tears on her face.

“Nana, I can’t let the Graham family be ruined in my hands, I can’t…”

Linda was half kneeling on the ground, pulling Natalie by the clothes with one hand, and pounding herself with the other hand. It seemed that Linda blamed herself deeply.

“The Graham paid much effort to go through that upheaval. Now… we can’t go back to the same

old path…”

Linda spoke, and the tears in her eyes immediately welled up.

“Mrs. Graham, please get up!” Natalie repeatedly retreated, trying to forcefully pull Linda up.

Linda refused to get up. She raised her arm and grabbed Natalie’s dress, “Nana, I can’t get up.”

“Nana, let go of the Graham family, please.”

Linda grasped Natalie’s clothes while muttering to herself… There were endless tears in her eyes.

No one would not feel sorry when seeing such a scene.

Moreover, Natalie had seen how energetic and positive Linda was before, and Natalie felt

uncomfortable about what happened now.

“Mrs. Graham, just stand up. We can have a good talk.”

Natalie knew Linda wouldn’t stand up unless she agreed to help the Graham family. Therefore, she gestured at Hugh who was standing by.

“Hugh, come help.”

“Help me lift Mrs. Graham up.”

Hugh should have stood awkwardly aside. Upon hearing this, he immediately regained his composure and strode to Natalie.

He wanted to help Linda up.

But Linda was clearly unwilling to be supported by him. Hugh reached out and wanted to hold

Linda’s arm. But Linda repeatedly hid back. Hugh failed.

He furrowed his brow and looked at Natalie.

Hugh was accustomed to staying in the army. There were only men in his army and he didn’t know

how to deal with such a case.

Linda was a woman. He couldn’t treat Linda like his brothers in the army.

Linda looked sad and weak. He couldn’t force her to do anything.