54

Chapter 54 Natalle ran head on into Julian in the laboratory

There was no doubt that Dr. Nancy, a genius in pharmaceutics, was respectable.

It was indeed inappropriate for him to come so recklessly today… but he got no choice.

He hoped to have a successful result today. No matter how high the price she offered, Graham Group could accept it as long as she was willing to grant authorization to Graham Group.

Julian stood in front of the laboratory door, retracting his hand that had just been extended. After hesitating for a while, he gently knocked twice on the door.

No one responded.

Julian frowned slightly, and then he lifted his hand again to knock the door.

There was still no response.

w

Julian frowned, with a hint of confusion flashing in his eyes. He looked inside through the window.

The equipment in the laboratory was indeed running.

His eye color darkened and he opened the door of the laboratory.

There was no one in such a vast laboratory.

How could it be?!

Julian was certain that Dr. Nancy was in these few laboratories, but how could there be no one? Did Dylan’s message go wrong or didn’t Dr. Nancy come to the laboratory every Monday, Wednesday, or Friday?

There was a complex expression on Julian’s face.

He opened the door and walked heavily out of the laboratory.

Just as he walked out of the door, Julian felt that there was someone in front of him without lifting his eyes.

It must be Dr. Nancy.

Julian felt a little bit relaxed. As long as he met Dr. Nancy, he was in control of the authorization.

He lifted his eyes.

What! He squinted his eyes to see the person clearly. How could it be…?

Natalie?!

Natalie had just walked to the door of the laboratory, and before she could open the door, the door was

suddenly opened from inside.

She was stunned.

Inşide stood a tall and upright man, dressed in a well-cut black handmade suit, with a cold expression that

was almost meticulous.

Julian?!

Why he would be here?

Natalie blinked incredulously.

She had a bad premonition that her identity was about to be discovered.

She just went out for a while, just a while… Why did Julian appear inside when she opened the door again.

Their eyes met.

Julian looked sullen, and his cold eyes swept over Natalie, pulling her out with his big hands.

“What are you doing?”, Natalie was pulled forward by Julian.

His strength was so great that she couldn’t resist at all. She could only be pulled forward.

Julian completely ignored Natalie’s shouts and pulled her to the corner of the corridor before he finally