112

Chapter 112 Do you regret it?
“Who’s here? “Mrs. Lance sald in a somewhat surprised tone when she heard the sound of the visitor,
Normally few people come to the Lance Family, not because the Lance Family is difficult to approach, but because most of the business meetings are held on Beverly Center, and the Lance family’s residence does
not accept business.
Why does someone come to the Lance Family today?
Doesn’t him know the rules of the Lance Family or… Mrs. Lance has many doubts in her heart.
It’s Mr. Julian, “repeated the waiter at the door.
Mr. Julian… Mrs. Lance seemed to be thinking deeply and suddenly remembered something, ‘Did I hear you
right, Mr. Julian?”
“Is it Julian Graham, the CEO of the Graham Group?”
Jer ry nodded.
Mrs. Lance was startled and turned to look at Natalie, “Well……
Natalie’s eyelashes trembled lightly. “It’s ok.”
Mrs. Lance gently pulled Natalie’s hand and whispered, “Aren’t you divorced? What is he doing here?”
“Does he come to see you? “Mrs. Lance looked a bit awkward as she said this.
Is it difficult for him to forget her? Did Julian suddenly regret and refuse to divorce?
“No, he didn’t know you were here, “she denied the idea herself.
Why the hell is that?
Natalie smiled and whispered in Mrs. Lance’s ear, ‘Don’t guess, he is not looking for me.’
“He comes to your grandson.”
Mrs. Lance’s eyes were even more surprised.
“Julian comes to see you? When did you offend this big man?”
Julian’s cold nature is almost well-known to everyone in Los Angeles. Moreover, she had previously heard
that a business competitor had angered Julian for some reason and went bankrupt the next day.
Mrs. Lance is from the Spears family, she grew up in New York, she has seen all kinds of wealthy families, as well as many more powerful aristocratic families than the Graham family.
But now, after all, it’s in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles is completely under Julian’s control, and the Lance Family has no ability to confront the Graham family. Even if they were lucky enough to win the battle after requesting the help of the Spears family, it
would be a loss at both sides.
The Lance Family should not provoke Julian.
“No, no, no. “Jer ry waved his hand repeatedly.” Don’t you know my personality? How could I provoke him?”
“What is he coming to you for? “Mrs. Lance’s eyes were serious.” “Does he just come to you for nothing? Come
on!”
Jer ry shook his head and said, “Actually, I don’t know what he’s doing here.”
“I think maybe he comes here to talk about business cooperation.”
Eagle Group and Graham Group do not have any contact, and there is not much competition in business, 50
he should not be for something about business.
Natalie blinked and said, “Aren’t you going to see him?”
“It’s not good to keep him waiting outside for too long ”

www
She is very clear about Julian’s temperament. He values efficiency very much and becomes impatient after
waiting for a long time.
Because he thinks it’s meaningless waiting and also a waste of time.
In Julian’s view, goods measure their own value through money, or price, and time is the measure of whether
a person is efficient in doing things.
Mrs. Lance looked at her and said, “Let Jer ry meet Julian? It’s not very polite to do so… After all, you are also
a guest of the Lance Family.”
“It’s impolite if Jer ry leaves the banquet so recklessly.”
Natalie smiled gently and said, “It’s okay, I don’t care about these etiquette. Moreover, it’s not good to offend.
Julian, I can understand.”
She knew the position of the Graham family in Los Angeles, and it was indeed a dilemma for the Lance
Family to be caught in this situation.
Jer ry stood up and looked at Mrs. Lance. Seeing that she didn’t mean to stop him, he probably understood
Mrs. Lance’s attitude in his heart.
He picked up a glass of wine and said, “Doctor, I’m sorry. I have to leave first, let me drink the wine to express.
my apologies.”
As he spoke, he raised his glass, raised his hand and his neck. In a moment, the bottom of the glass became
empty.
Natalie felt stunned when she saw Jer ry being so sincere and straightforward, and drinking it all in one gulp.
Last time, due to drinking some wine on Beverly Center, Ryan finally tossed her back home. This time she
drove over alone, and no one helped her drive……..
And she’s not good at drinking either.
But with Jer ry’s sincere attitude, she couldn’t respond too impolitely.
“I drove here alone and it’s not very convenient to drink. I appreciate your sincerity. I’ll make you a toast with tea.”
Natalie took the teapot and poured herself a new cup of tea. When the tea was poured into the cup, and only the ringing sound can be heard. She knew that the tea was no longer hot.
She felt relaxed and drank the tea in one gulp.
Je rry gave Natalie a grateful look and then pushed the door out.
Julian stood upright at the door in a black suit, and the bodyguard next to him was also dressed in black, holding an umbrella for him with a serious expression.
Julian was in front, and the bodyguard was behind.
100%
At first glance, he felt that Julian’s impatience was about to overflow from his eyes, and his whole body was also infected with a frightening atmosphere due to his impatience.
Jer ry put on his coat and hurriedly came down from upstairs and saw this scene, which he exclaimed in his
heart.
“Mr. Julian, I’m sorry for letting you wait for a long time! “He took advantage of the time he had walked this way, took off his panic and replaced it with a decent and polite smile.
“What are you doing in a daze? Please invite Mr. Julian in quickly, “he couldn’t help but urge the person standing at the door.
“No need, “Julian said as he lifted his legs and walked into Lance Family.
Je rry stepped forward and said, “I didn’t come to see you yesterday because there was another distinguished guest in Beverly Center at that time, and I couldn’t get away.”
“I didn’t forget what I told you to come today, but it was because there were another distinguished guest upstairs today, so I came a bit late. Please don’t mind.”
Je rry’s words were very polite and explained everything that needed to be explained, just to show Julian the sincere attitude of the Lance Family.
He doesn’t want Julian to think they are neglecting him, after all, the Lance Family can’t afford to offend the Graham family.
“It seems that your Lance Family is very busy,”Julian said with a light tone.
A causal and ethereal sentence.
Which made Jer ry’s mind get stuck, well… he didn’t know how to answer.
He could only chuckle.
Je rry changed the topic and said, “Mr. Julian, May I know why do you come here today?”
Get Bo
“Let’s sit down first.”
Jer ry saw Julian’s expression of reluctance to speak, so he continued to smirk and said, “Okay, please come
with me this way.”
The two of them went upstairs, with the bodyguard walking at the back.
Natalie sat in the room and clearly heard footsteps and some rustling sounds outside.
She knew it was probably Julian who went upstairs.
“Miss Natalie, “a voice entered her ears.
Natalie came back to her sense.
“I asked you come over today mainly to convey your mother’s concern, but there is actually something else I
want to say.”
Natalie frowned and said, “Hmm, please go
on.”
“I know you have strong abilities and have completely inherited the pharmaceutical talents of the Spears family. Unlike me, I have been busy for most of my life and have never made a name for myself in the
pharmaceutical industry. “Mrs. Lance sighed as she spoke.
“Don’t say that, your founding of Eagle Group is very outstanding.”
Mrs. Lance shook her head and said, “Compared to you, it’s far behind.”
“About the Abaca Project, I want to ask for your help… because this project is really important to the Lance Family….