113

Chapter 113 Be rebuffed
Before Mrs Lance could finish speaking. Natalie said first, “Don’t worry, now that I have signed the contract, F
will definitely focus on the research and development of Abaca”
She treats all drug research and development equally, and since she agrees, she will definitely develop these drugs perfectly and strive to achieve maximum benefits.
Mrs. Lance nodded and said. “That’s great. With your words, I can rest assured.”
“The Lance Family is deeply grateful.”
Natalie waved her hand and said, “You don’t have to thank me. It’s what I should do.”
Meanwhile, in the next room.
Julian took off his coat and the bodyguard next to him took it and placed it on the nearby hanger,
After he took his seat, Je rry stood opposite.
“Mr. Julian, I don’t know your taste. Would you like to drink tea or wine?”
“Tea. “Julian lifted his eyelids.
Je rry immediately summoned the waiter and said, “Serve Mr. Julian the best tea immediately.”
After Jer ry arranged, he also sat down.
“Because you came suddenly and I don’t know your taste, I instructed them to cook some light dishes. Please
don’t mind.”
Julian sat up straight, his elbows parted on the armrests on both sides, and his body gently leaned back. against the back of the chair, feeling oppressive.
“No need to serve.”
Jer ry raised his eyebrows and said, “Have you eaten already? Since you have come to the Lance Family, we
still need to treat you well.”
Julian’s posture remained unchanged and he lightly repeated, “No need.”
Although the tone was indifferent, the sense of irreverence and oppression in the words was clear,
Jer ry clearly recognized Julian’s meaning and rubbed his hands. “Well, okay,” he said.
“Serve Mr. Julian some desserts.”
Tea was brought to Julian, and desserts were quickly placed on the table.
“So you come here today for……? “After everything was ready, J rry asked.
Julian also cut to the chase. He said directly, “Come to discuss cooperation with the Lance Family.”
Upon hearing this, Je rry immediately felt relieved. It seemed that he had guessed right.
But with so many companies in Los Angeles, why did him suddenly come to cooperate with Eagle Group?
Eagle Group and Graham Group have never intersected, and the fields involved are actually different.
“Why Mr. Julian suddenly wanted to discuss cooperation with Eagle Group? There are many excellent
companies in Los Angeles, among which Eagle Group is obviously not the best choice.”
Je rry was not foolish. Julian suddenly came to cooperate with Eagle Group and even came directly to him,
obviously in a hurry.
Maybe the cooperation he proposed will be anomalies.
Julian picked up his tea cup and drank the tea, his tone was very light, and his eyes also had a hint of carelessness.
“In my eyes, Eagle Group is not inferior to other companies, and your company does not need to be so self deprecating.”
“Since I am willing to visit you today, it also shows the importance that Graham Group attaches to this cooperation. We sincerely want to cooperate with Eagle Group.”
When Jer ry heard this, he still didn’t believe it.
But after careful consideration, he realized that if Eagle Group could cooperate with Graham Group, it could be said that there were only benefits and no disadvantages. Graham Group could never joke about his own company’s projects.
“It is our honor that Mr. Julian is willing to cooperate and give this opportunity to Eagle Group. Could me more about the cooperation?”
you tell
Julian gave a sign to the bodyguard next to him. Upon receiving the instruction, the bodyguard immediately submitted a cooperation plan to Julian,
Julian took it and then lay it flat on the table and pushed it to Je rry.
“Graham Group has already prepared a plan, and we also completed everything that needs to be prepared in the early stage. Please take a look.”
Je rry has long heard that Julian is decisive in his work and pays attention to efficiency. Today, it seems that this is indeed the case, he thought to himself.
Today, not only did he sign a contract with Dr. Nancy regarding Abaca, but he also reached an agreement with the Graham family… The future development of Eagle Group is definitely not bad.
Jer ry took over the proposal.
The expression on his face was originally filled with joy and anticipation, but as he read deeper, the joy gradually faded.
Oh, well……
He closed the agreement with a solemn expression.
Julian naturally observed the change in Jerr y’s expression and raised his eyebrows, “Is there any problem?”
Jerr y’s mood was solemn, “The plan for this agreement is very detailed… but…”
“But what…? “Julian lowered his head slightly and took a sip of water calmly.
The project that Julian presented in this agreement is a very large project, with a very ambitious background plan, and the estimated investment amount of this project is sky-high.
If this project is completed perfectly, it is naturally an opportunity to take Eagle Group to the better level.
But… precisely because this project, is too large, the amount of investment required is even greater. After Eagle Group signed the partnership with Dr. Nancy, and there is no money left to invest in Graham Group’s project.
Although it is very good.
Jer ry didn’t know how to answer him, but after thinking for a while, he decided to speak up directly, “Eagle Group can’t sign this cooperation.”
Upon hearing this, Julian did not get angry as he imagined, but his face remained unchanged. “Can you give
me a reason?”
Due to Natalie’s fault, there is no possibility of cooperation with Glory Group, and even if it continues, it is likely to be fruitless.
Julian has no other choice.
He can only find another way, and collaborating with other companies is the best solution now.
After carefully comparing all the pharmaceutical companies in Los Angeles, only Eagle Group is the most
suitable.
So although Jer ry did not receive him on the first day, he still chose to visit him and came directly to his
house
Because time is running out… If there is no project to be launched in a timely manner, the expiration of
Graham Group’s authorization will be exposed sooner or later. After exposure, Julian will face indiscriminate
suppression from other hostile companies, and this situation cannot be allowed to occur.
“The reason… the reason is that the level of this project cannot be reached by Eagle at the moment, nor can it bear the responsibility for the risk. You should carefully consider it again and find someone else. “Jer ry said.
He understood Dr. Nancy’s rules. When they signed the contract, they were supposed to keep it secret. They weren’t supposed to talk about unannounced drug development.
It cannot be revealed that the partner is Dr. Nancy.
Julian frowned and said, “Are you rejecting me?” He knew in his heart that the funding for this project was
high, after all, it’s the last hope of Graham Group. And Graham Group had almost invested half of the
company’s shares on it.
Get Bogus
But no matter how high the price is, Eagle Group can at least offer half of it, so Jer ry’s reply is clearly a refusal.
Je rry said, “No. Eagle Group is not rejecting you, it’s just that we really can’t take out enough funds.”
Julian frowned deeply and said, “Eagle Group can’t even come up with half the money? The project requires a lot of capital, but as far as I know, Eagle Group’s stock price is quite affordable.”
Since he has decided to cooperate, he already knows all the information about the Eagle Group.
“So are you deliberately going against me? “His deep voice, coupled with a gloomy expression, made people shiver.