88

Chapter 88 Humiliation

“Oh, that’s her!” Clara said with a surprised expression, lightly covering her mouth as if she had just learned.

She looked at Natalie with disdainful eyes and spoke, “So how could she be so willing to come to the banquet? Even after being kicked out by the Graham family, she came here and didn’t feel ashamed.”

Although she didn’t say this to Natalie, it was clearly pointing at her.

Zoey chuckled softly and said, “Who knows, some people are just so shameless and we can’t do anything about it. But she wouldn’t be Mrs. Graham if she wasn’t so shameless, would she?”

“Yes, in this world, only shameless people can get everything they want.” Clara brushed her hair, “It’s a pity that my family taught me to be generous and elegant since I was a child, and I am not allowed to do such embarrassing things. Otherwise, I must learn how to be as shameless as her.”

Natalie looked up and saw the two people in front of her agreeing, looking at her mockingly.

She was not stupid. The two were obviously humiliating her.

She looked at them coldly with a displeasure on her face, “Have you said enough?”

The two caught her gaze. They didn’t hold back at all, but became more arrogant.

Zoey pretended not to hear Natalie’s voice. She looked disgusted and continued, “Don’t imitate her. She has been kicked out of the house by the Graham family now. Mrs. Graham is a thing of the past. If you imitate her, you will end up like this. No one can help you.”

Natalie frowned as she coldly watched the two of them perform in front of her, suddenly realizing their intention to ignore her.

They humiliated her so unscrupulously, and when she really spoke, they pretended not to hear. They just wanted her to curse first when she was in a hurry. That way they could find a way to make a fool of her at the

party.

Natalie didn’t bother to pay attention to their small thoughts. She glanced at them lightly and turned to leave.

Zoey continued speaking, but suddenly realized that Natalie was about to leave. She suddenly stopped speaking.

Why didn’t she take the bait? She couldn’t just leave like that!

Clara clearly reacted faster, and she immediately winked at Zoey.

Zoey understood. She caught a smile and then secretly reached out a foot from the dress to intentionally trip Natalie. ‘Want to leave? It’s not that easy!’

Natalie had expected the duo to do this. She took quick steps with quick eyes and hands and quickly stepped over Zhong Li’s outstretched foot.

The two of them were dumbfounded.

Natalle turned around and blinked her eyes with a smile, staring straight at the two of them with a smile on

her face.

“What do you want to do?” Seeing Natalie’s smiling eyes staring straight at her, Zhong Li felt the hairs all over her body stand on end, and let out a loud voice.

After Zoey finished speaking, she frowned and looked at Natalie, but Natalie still stared at her like that. The corners of her brows and eyes were full of smiles.

But the smile didn’t reach the bottom of her eyes at all.

She didn’t know if it was a delusion or something, but she saw the sarcasm in Natalie’s eyes as if she was laughing at her. She yelled angrily, “Is there something wrong with you?”