140

Chapter 140 Unwilling to divorce

As the waiter saw Julian’s face darken, she was startled. “Mr. Graham… Is there something wrong?”

She was just conveying Mr. Lance’s message, why would this S-class member of Glory Group’s be so angry?

S-class customers were extremely wealthy and influential, and she couldn’t afford to offend such a

high-profile client.

Initially, she didn’t dare to come and deliver the message, but Mr. Lance gave her a generous tip, and she

couldn’t resist conveying his words.

This was the Sunny Restaurant, where he often came for business discussions. If any unfavorable news

spread here, it would damage the reputation of the Graham family.

Julian suppressed his anger and regained his composure, saying, “It’s nothing, just don’t forget what I told

you earlier. Every time Miss. Spears comes to the Sunny Restaurant, charge it to my account.”

“Okay, okay, don’t worry, I won’t forget,” the waiter nodded repeatedly.

After saying those words, Julian walked out of the private room without looking back.

As soon as Niki saw Julian lift his leg and leave, she hurriedly followed, “Brother Julian… Wait for Niki!”

She was wearing high heels today, with tall heels that made walking very inconvenient. After a few steps of

running, her ankles were already sore.

She stumbled down the stairs, the high heels making a sound against the wooden steps.

Because it’s a place where wealthy people conduct business and have dinner dates, the Sunny Restaurant usually plays very elegant and quiet music. The serene atmosphere, coupled with the smooth and melodious piano tunes, creates the perfect ambiance.

Clearly, Niki’s hurried footsteps disrupted this refined atmosphere. The guests downstairs turned their heads towards her, casting curious glances.

Feeling embarrassed under the scrutiny of so many unfamiliar eyes, Niki suddenly stopped in her tracks, no longer hurrying forward.

However, Julian was walking quickly, and with just a brief pause of two steps, Niki found herself several meters away from him. With no other choice, she gritted her teeth and continued moving forward despite her trepidation.

“Niki…?” Suddenly, a female voice echoed.

Niki kept her head down, wanting to quickly leave the place. The moment she heard the voice, she startled.

“Sister Niki!” Another female voice followed suit.

Niki couldn’t help but raise her head and look towards the direction of the voices. It was two ladies-one wearing a pink dress with loose hair cascading over her shoulders, adorned with fluffy bubble sleeves, appearing adorable.

The other lady had a completely different style, wearing a black tank top and a black leather skirt, paired with

wavy, voluminous hair, exuding sensuality.

It was evident they were the two individuals she tried to win over during the previous banquet. One was Zoey,

and the person standing beside her must be Clara, right?

“Sister Niki, are you here to dine as well?” Zoey exclaimed with enthusiasm.

“Ah… yes,” Niki responded, although these two were the people she tried to get close to within the society