153

Chapter 153 Being abandoned

Although the woman was wearing a cheongsam, her skills were agile. Before Natalie could react, she suddenly bent her knees and stepped forward, her outstretched legs lightning fast, with Inexplicable sharpness and malice.

Her movements were smooth, and the sound of wind accompanied her movements. Natalie couldn’t dodge and obediently closed her eyes.

The wind suddenly stopped, but the expected pain did not come.

Natalie opened her eyes.

In front of her was a robust figure.

Hugh directly grabbed her exhausted foot with one hand. There was no expression on his face, as

if he couldn’t feel the pain.

Natalie blinked. Being alone for so long, she almost forgot that Hugh was still standing behind her.

With Hugh present, at least her life would never be in danger.

The woman frowned as she saw the situation, exerting even more force, wanting to kill Hugh.

But the man was clearly motionless, his eyelashes trembling, and then his wrist extended like lightning, tightly clasping the woman’s hand.

There was no sense of pity for women.

After clamping down on the woman, Hugh quickly twisted her ankle in the opposite direction, and

the force made the woman feel a pang of pain.

While the woman was panicking, Hugh kicked out with his right foot on her knee. His speed was

too fast, and the woman was caught off guard when she lost her balance and fell half a meter

away.

Natalie saw the woman who had fallen to the ground, and there was clearly blood flowing out of

her mouth. Natalie was surprised and she couldn’t help but look at Hugh. Knowing that from a special forces background, he was naturally very skilled in combat.

But at first glance today, it really shook her.

The woman struggled to stand up and continue to kill Hugh.

A slightly aged voice stopped her and said, “Hannah, step back.”

Hannah stopped immediately when she wanted to take action, but it was obvious that she still

showed reluctance and stared at Hugh angrily.

“Step back.” The old man repeated again, the majesty in his words self-evident.

Hannah finally withdrew her gaze and reached out to wipe the blood from her mouth, standing obediently aside.

Upon seeing this, Natalie also said, “Hugh, you should also stand back.”

Hugh retreated.

The dean slowly walked up to Natalie and said with a puzzled tone and a hint of dissatisfaction

with being offended, “Who are you?”.

Natalie was certain that if it weren’t for Hugh’s performance just now, he would definitely have

kicked them out directly.

“I am Julian’s wife, and my name is Natalie.” Natalie leaned forward and spoke softly.

It was originally her impolite behavior of breaking into his residence without saying hello, and she should have spoken more politely.

“Humph.” The dean’s eyes instantly changed when he heard that she was from the Graham family.