193

Chapter 193 Heart must be hard

Tory’s eyes widened in anger, and his face also turned blue with anger.

His veins were bulging on his temples, as if dissatisfied with Natalie’s actions, causing his cheeks to tremble slightly.

Upon seeing this, Ryan lowered his head even harder.

For a moment, the atmosphere at the dinner table suddenly became somewhat unpredictable.

Faced with Tory’s questioning, Natalie did not speak.

Tory became even more angry when he saw his niece not speaking, “Nana, I’ll ask you something.”

As soon as he spoke out of his questioning, he suddenly realized that he was not talking to a subordinate at the hospital, but rather to a niece he had not seen for many years.

This tone was not very good

His words immediately softened and he said, “Nana, can you tell me that if the patient you surgery on this afternoon is from the Graham family?”

had

Natalie pursed her lips. She wanted to avoid the topic, so she gave Tory a dish and said, “Uncle, we don’t talk about this during dinner.”

Tory knew Natalie’s thoughts, she just wanted to change the topic.

But he was very clear about his niece’s personality.

This little girl was stubborn.

As long as she had an idea in the heart, she wouldn’t be pulled back. The insistence on marrying the Graham family back then was a good example.

Seeing that there was nothing to ask from Natalie, Tory sighed and turned his gaze to Ryan sitting at the other end of the dining table.

“Young man, she did not speak, come on! “He patted the table with a bold and unrestrained tone.

“Ah? “Upon hearing Tory suddenly point at him, Ryan quickly lifted his head.

“Ah, what? You just said that Nana had surgery for a whole day today, but who is the target of the

surgery?”

With the lesson just learned, Ryan naturally dared not say anything nonsense. He quickly shifted his

gaze to Natalie.

Natalie received the gaze and immediately gave him a look.

The woman’s eyes were dark and soft, and although there were no special movements, the meaning of the eyes was self-evident.

Ryan immediately understood.

He quickly put down his chopsticks and picked up public chopsticks on the other side, imitating Natalie’s recent action of picking up a dish for Tory.

“You can eat more dishes.” he said in a very sincere tone.

Tory was angry and immediately lost his chopsticks in his hand. “Do you also learn from her? Do you want to talk to me about this nonsense?”

He was about to burst out in anger when his gaze turned to see that the young man not only had a sincere tone, but also had a particularly sincere expression on his face.

The eyes were rare in clarity and warmth.

All the scolding from Tory’s mouth was gone. He just ate a lot of the food made by this silly boy, so it’s not easy to scold him.

Moreover, this guy was so sincere that Tory’s reprimand cannot be uttered.

After minutes, he sighed helplessly and said, “I just want to ask if it’s from the Graham family.”