195

Chapter 195 Reserved a backup

“You insist on opposing me, I have no choice but to confess you.” Niki’s unemotional words echoed

in his ear.

Delta only felt like falling into an ice cellar.

“Are you going to cross the river and demolish the bridge?”

Niki seemed to find it funny, as she slowly approached Delta with pure white high heels. The man

was stiff all over, just looking at her like that.

The man’s eyes seemed stubborn, “You’re trying to threaten me, right?”

Niki walked slowly until she was in front of the man, then stopped his steps and lowered his head

slightly.

“You’re wrong. I’m not threatening you.” she shook her head and leaned her head in his ear.

“This is a choice. ” she said, without raising her head. Instead, she continued to lower her head and

straightened the collar of Delta’s coat.

“I believe you can make the right choice.”

Delta’s hands trembled uncontrollably.

Seeing Delta’s reaction like this, Niki curled her lips. She returned to her original position with at playful smile on her face.

After standing still, she tilted her eyes at him and quietly waited for the man’s movements next.

But Delta was trembling and still didn’t do anything.

Niki’s pupils suddenly contracted and she became completely anxious.

She just spoke so clearly, how could he still remain indifferent?? Did he really want to go to prison?

How could someone be willing to take on their own future for an unrelated life? Niki couldn’t figure

it out.

At this moment, her heart was filled with anger, speechlessness, and a grudge.

The woman’s gaze was fierce and she was too lazy to talk nonsense to the man anymore. She just wanted to quickly cut through the chaos and settle this matter directly.

A nurse suddenly pushed the door in, her voice innocent and sweet, “Sorry to bother, I’ll record the data for the patient.”

Niki’s hand was forced to stop.

She clearly remembered locking the door after Delta came in. How could anyone have pushed the

door in?

Delta intentionally opened the door?

As soon as the nurse entered the room, she felt an inexplicable atmosphere, and the suffocating. feeling made her back furry.

When writing, she casually looked up and could see Niki’s straight hooked eyes, which made her

heart even more uneasy.

In this atmosphere, barely finishing recording the data, she grabbed the notebook and fled out of

this intensive care unit.

Niki’s original movements stopped when she was interrupted like this.

Suddenly, an unexpected person came in, and the nurse had already seen her in the intensive care unit.

In this situation, it was somewhat difficult for her to successfully put Grandpa Graham to death. and create her alibi evidence, perfectly framing someone else.