46

Chapter 46 Grandpa Graham was angry

“Nana, have you made up your mind?” Linda held her phone and was a little nervous as she hadn’t heard anything from Natalie for a long time.

“Yes… I’ve made up my mind… I’ll go there tomorrow and make it clear to Grandpa face to face. Please send me the specific time.” Natalie hesitated in her heart and said slowly after careful consideration for a while.

After thinking it over, she thought it was a good plan for her to come to attend this party.

However, she had to see Julian again.

Fortunately, Grandpa Graham would not invite Niki, or she would feel uncomfortable to see Niki again.

“Okay, I know you are kind-hearted, Nana. You have been loving the Graham family all these years, and you won’t refuse me.” Linda said in an excited tone.

Unlike Niki, who looked pure but only cared about money and didn’t care about the life or death of the Graham family at all.

“Send me the time of party. If there’s nothing else, I’ll hang up.” Natalie controlled her tone and looked a little

cold.

“Okay, see you tomorrow, Nana.” said Linda in a soft voice. She didn’t mind the tone of Natalie, and her heart

was full of joy.

The next evening, the sun quietly set, leaving only the dark sky. The night wind blew over the golden building, and there was an intoxicated scene on balcony.

In the hall of the Graham family, people in gorgeous dresses were greeting each other in the soft light..

Sitting in the room, Grandpa Graham looked dignified. “Why hasn’t Julian come yet?”

He had already told him about today’s party, but he didn’t show up even if it was time! Most of the guests outside had come. He was really unruly.

“Julian is busy with his work. He might be late if he really has something to deal with. Father, you has just recovered. Don’t be angry. Take care of yourself.”

Mr. Graham snorted, “Busy with his work? Why did he arranged it well early? I’ve told him about today’s party a long time ago, but he is still late!”

“Obviously, he doesn’t take my words seriously at all. I guess he doesn’t care about me anymore!”

As he spoke, he stood up and glanced at the guests downstairs. He looked around carefully and frowned

again.

“Why didn’t Natalie come?”

Since he was sick and lived upstairs, he hadn’t seen his granddaughter in law for a long time, and his

grandson had only come to see him for several times.

Since Natalie married into the Graham family, she had done everything well as the young Mrs. Graham. She

could meet his needs at any time, and she always took care of him.

But this time, she didn’t even come to look at him and cared about his illness.

He was very angry, but he was too embarrassed to say it out because of his dignity and prestige. Today, he specially invited all the rich and powerful clans in LA, and he also wanted to take this opportunity to remind his grandson and granddaughter in law.

Hearing that Mr. Graham asked about Natalie, Linda smiled awkwardly. “I guess she’s on the way. She’ll be

there soon.”