91

Chapter 91 Maintenance

Julian frowned, lifting his eyelids coldly.

“Nana was invited by me. Are you trying to drive her away?” Linda’s voice carried authority.

Having just come down from upstairs, she had searched around but couldn’t find Nana. She had to ask someone to find out about the commotion that had happened downstairs just now!

Nana actually pushed Niki down?”

Linda clearly couldn’t believe it, she must think Niki is playing tricks to frame Nana!

Later, I overheard a familiar acquaintance, Mrs. Ward, saying that Julian had already taken Nana away. This made me even more anxious. I immediately followed the directions given by the guests and found the place. As soon as I entered, I heard Julian wanting to drive Nana away.

When Julian saw Linda standing at the courtyard gate, his face changed, and the reproachful words he intended to say couldn’t come out, “Mother, why are you here?”

“If I didn’t come, you would mistreat Nana! Just because Nana has a good personality, you think you can treat her like this?” Linda couldn’t be bothered to look at her son and walked straight towards Natalie.

“Nana, ignore him. Let’s go.”

Natalie looked at Linda, “Auntie, it’s probably not suitable for me to stay here.”

She finally had a chance to leave, but why did her aunt suddenly appear… this was such bad luck.

“Why is it unsuitable? You are the daughter-in-law of the Graham family. If even your presence at the banquet is unsuitable, then who is suitable?” Linda said, lips pursed.

Natalie pressed her lips together. She still wanted to leave this place immediately, “Auntie… I have already divorced Julian, so I’m no longer part of the Graham family.”

“Let’s go!” Linda pretended not to hear her words and gently took Natalie’s hand. “You promised Auntie to attend the banquet. You can’t just leave midway, right? Auntie believes that Nana won’t go back on her word.”

Natalie sighed.

Seeing that Natalie couldn’t pretend anymore, Julian coldly spoke, “Mother, don’t let Natalie deceive you. She is not as innocent and obedient as she appears.”

Linda snorted, “I have a better judgment of people than you do. I don’t need you to teach me.”

“I haven’t settled the score with you yet for bringing that Niki seductress to the banquet without my

permission.”

Julian frowned and instinctively retorted, “Niki is not a seductress.”

Linda cast a cold glance at Julian, “You’ve been deceived by her, so of course, you can’t see that she’s a

seductress.”

Couldn’t see the forest for the trees.

“Niki claimed that Nana pushed her, and you believe it without any thought? Don’t you use your brain? Who

would be so foolish as to start a fight at a banquet, just waiting to be accused by others?”

“Nana has endured your coldness for three years. As patient as she is, would she act so recklessly and give

others a chance to find fault with her?”

“Think about it yourself!”

Julian was momentarily stunned, wanting to retort, but his mother’s words as the words reached his lips,