170

Chapter 170 Men are just not reliable

Niki’s face turned pale. Julian never said such heavy words to her.

“Julian, what do you mean by that?” Niki’s eyes immediately filled with tears, making a tearful and heartrending expression.

“Do you think I’m a drag on Graham family, right?” The woman said intermittently and out of breath.

Julian looked at her.

Niki continued, “I am not as good as Natalie. She can help the Graham family, but I cannot… Niki

was already very upset about this matter.”

“Previously, Niki intended to help Graham family, but ended up failing. Niki felt very uncomfortable,”

but Julian’s words hurt her so much.

It’s obvious that he’s complaining that she can’t help the Graham family like Natalie.

Niki became more and more angry as she thought, still immersed in her own world, crying.

uncontrollably.

After she had almost finished speaking about all the grievances in her heart, she looked up and the

man in front of her had already disappeared.

Julian?!

He actually abandoned a weak woman on the street…..? Niki couldn’t believe it, and her already

very angry mood became even worse.

She was so angry that she threw the bag in her hand onto the ground, and the precious

limited-edition bag fell on the dusty road, instantly stained with dirt.

Niki frowned and fooked at the bag that had fallen on the ground.

The pure white and flawless white plush was stained with both pitch black and dirty dust,

appearing both dirty and disheveled.

The woman laughed mockingly at herself.

How much like her.

woman who can be discarded by Julian at any time… First love? It’s really ridiculous.

Sure enough, men were just unreliable!

Niki was furious. She had just bent down to pick up her bag, but suddenly changed her mind.

She was wearing six-centimeter-high heels and slowly walked over, kicking fiercely on the white

bag.

The bag, which was already covered in dust, instantly became muddy.

She kicked once, twice……. several times later, Niki finally felt that she had resolved one percent of her anger in her heart.

Niki felt that she had originally had love for Julian, but after so many days of neglect, she had found that men were unreliable.

She still had to rely on herself to get something.

However… Niki’s eyes darkened. She still had to fight hard to get Julian. After all, she must grab what Natalie liked!

She will definitely make Natalie who dared to take her man away pay the price she deserved!

“Miss Linch…” suddenly came a frightened voice nearby, trembling with a hint of fear, as if seeing something terrifying.

Niki turned her head.