100

Chapter 100 Being kicked out

“You used to blame me for not helping the Graham family when they were in danger, but for leaving. Now, isn’t Natalie’s approach the same as mine back then…? “Nikl looked seriously at Linda.

A pair of autumn eyes carried emotions and seemed very aggrieved.

Linda choked on her words, although she didn’t want to believe Niki’s words in her heart. She wanted to speak or defend Natalie, but she couldn’t defend her.

Indeed, Natalie personally said that she couldn’t do it.

She lowered her head, unsure of what to say.

At this moment, Julian’s expression remained unchanged, as he had already predicted Natalie’s answer.

He knew she might refuse.

After all, when he invited her to eat at The Sunny Restaurant and used her participation in Grandpa Graham. ‘s banquet as a bargaining chip in exchange for the authorization letter, Natalie chose to refuse

It was also possible to choose to refuse this time.

But what he didn’t expect was that she wouldn’t even have a word of defense?

Actually, when Julian just said that sentence, he still had some expectations in his heart. Because although Natalie didn’t seem at all interested in the chips he proposed at the time, she still came to the banquet in the

end.

The reason why Natalie chose to refuse at that time was likely because even though she did not receive the banquet Invitation letter, she was able to come to the banquet, so she would refuse so decisively.

But in the current situation, she was mistaken.

Natalie seemed completely indifferent.

Julian’s eyes narrowed slightly, and he remembered what Niki had just said. Also, after all, she already had Philip, how could she think about taking care of his family?

His hand tightly gripped the wine glass, as if it could be crushed in a second.

“Natalie, you really don’t want to help the Graham family. You want to watch the Graham family fall into trouble and repeat the mistakes of the past?” said Grandpa Graham.

He didn’t expect Natalie to refuse, and when she said she couldn’t do it, he felt extremely disappointed.

But decades of experience dominating the business world had taught him that he cannot reveal his emotions. After all, Natalie was the only hope for the Graham family to obtain the authorization letter, and he must maintain a friendly appearance.

“I can’t do it.” Natalie lifted her eyelids and repeated her words.

Words spoken were like water poured out, they cannot be retrieved.

She wouldn’t change her mind either.

“Auntie, look at her, she’s still stubborn! “Niki felt annoyed when she saw Natalie’s cold and indifferent

appearance.

She couldn’t help but make a sound, her accusations were loudly

contemptuous.

Why pretended to be arrogant!

It’s just a dirty trick of seducing men to have the initiative now.

Natalie gave Niki a cold glance.

She’s really stupid and noisy.

spoken, and her eyes were also openly