102

Chapter 102 Withdrawal of commitment

Natalie frowned and looked at the man.

At first glance, a man can actually be considered ordinary and a little bit handsome.

But if you take a second look, you will find a hint of seductive charm hidden in those slightly raised eyes.

It had a feeling of malicious and insidious.

The handsome appearance contrasted greatly with the seductive eyes.

Natalie’s mind flashed through many of the wealthy Los Angeles families she had known during her three

years at the Graham family, but she really didn’t know the man in front of her.

Why did he come to join in the excitement?

Natalie was too lazy to pay attention to him. She withdrew her gaze and half bent down to look at Linda,

“Auntie, I’m sorry.”

“Today I didn’t fulfill your wish. Please pay attention to your health in the future.” Her tone was very gentle.

Linda’s eyes were filled with complex emotions. She was clearly struggling for a long time before she spoke

out,

“Nana, please sit down and have the meal before leaving……”

Natalie smiled faintly at the corners of her mouth, “No need, Auntie.”

“I’m afraid if I stay here again, Niki’s mind will full of ideas about how to deal with me, and she can’t even eat

well.”

How could Niki not have heard the sarcasm in Natalie’s words.

Natalie looked at her with a smile on her face, “Isn’t that right, Niki?”

Niki was so provoked that her words were almost immediately blurted out.

But Julian’s warning just now was still vivid in her mind, and she could only give Natalie a stern look.

The bodyguard saw that Natalie had not yet left, and he was a bit anxious. “Miss Spears, please leave.”

Grandpa Graham’s gaze was burning, like a sharp blade, making him sweat hard.

The bodyguard was about to push her away.

But before he could touch Natalie, a hand suddenly reached out and grabbed his wrist.

The strength of that hand was very strong, and the bodyguard’s wrist was in pain and had to retract it.

Natalie raised her eyes when she heard the commotion.

Behind her stood Julian.

“Are you… here to give me a ride?” Natalie blinked, and her eyes full of confusion.

Julian sneered, “Of course not.”

He bent down and whispered in Natalie’s ear with a deep voice,

“I’ll give you a final warning, don’t let me see you in Graham family in the future.”

Niki sat opposite, gritting her teeth in hatred as she watched Julian’s affectionate movements.

“If you appear at Graham family, I will feel nauseous,” Julian said slowly, his disgust in his voice self-evident.

Natalie raised her eyebrows and said, “Don’t worry, I won’t appear at Graham family naturally.”