Chapter 41

Valería

Thirteen months later

Thirteen months, a year and a month of waiting for her to wake up but nothing. So far, her life depended on six best available doctors to help check on what was wrong with her brain, why she wasn't getting any better or showing any sign of improvement. The first doctor came and checked on her, he couldn't understand either so he referred Dr. Allen. The second came, the same thing. The third somehow lost his licence, the third is always busy but still referred us to the same Dr. Allen. The fourth checked on her, tried to operate on her again but worsened the case and at the end, the same Dr. Allen was referred. The fifth one, an elderly man, a very old doctor had an accident and so retired early for his health and again, referred Dr. Allen who is the sixth one. The very Dr. Allen for reasons best known to him, quit his medical practice, or rather, refused to attend to any patient because he claimed be emotionally traumatized.

Why not call another doctor? That is a good question considering how they are so many all over the world. Here was the problem, anytime any doctor tried to operate on her, her heartbeat would increase dangerously. Five times, she died and woke up again. Few were too scared to try because the main problem couldn't be detected.

Her case was complicated! Too complicated!

I sighed as I trailed my fingernail on his chest, the old man who was addicted to me. I just wanted her awake so I would stop sleeping with an old married man. I sighed heavily again and rolled his chest hair over my nail. 'You are thinking again?' He asked softly.

'Any luck with Dr. Allen? Or are you lying to keep me tied to you?'

'Valería, I cannot lie when I know that young lady is in danger with every second she spends on that bed. I don't understand what is going on. It's like she has a strong will over her mind and refuses to pull herself out of unconsciousness. Dr. Allen is not just a doctor, unlike the others, he is a scientist and that makes the possibility of him finding a solution or rather, the actual problem high. According to what I heard, he is mourning his fiancée and a emotional doctor can't work on a patient.'

'Can't you persuade him? Please?'

'I've been trying Ria, he don't even pick my calls anymore.'

'There have to be someone else, okay I will find the money and pay whoever you will call. There have to be someone, please sir, she is dying.' I sobbed. He sighed and sat up, gently pushing me aside.

'Dr. Carl,'

'The one that retired?' I asked.

'Yes.'

'I can try one last thing to convince him, to give her a one last operation but you will have to please me enough. Make it quick, my wife is waiting for me at home.' I rolled my eyes and sat up, I gently pushed him down and straddled him.

'Don't worry, I will make sure to please you enough,' I smirked. Placing my hands on his chest, I slide it down to my stomach and brought my lips down to his ear. I kissed and nibbled on his ear, licked down his neck while grinding on his hard erection. He grunted with pleasure, keeping his hands firmly locked around my hips.

I teased him down to his chest and nipped his nipple, a small purr vibrated in his chest. 'Big Daddy,' I called in a singsong. 'Eyes on me,' he opened his closed eyes and looked down at me. Our eyes remained locked as I took his nipple into my mouth. He moaned and tried to close his eyes. 'Don't even dare big boy, eyes on me.' He tried his best to look me in the eyes.

I teased, nipped, licked and sucked his nipples slowly while grinding myself on him. To say the least, I was disgusted, very disgusted. I lifted myself up and grabbed his cock. I teased it head with my core, his moan reminding me of my ex boyfriend; I hate my ex boyfriend. He started to wiggle desperately, trying to push himself into me. I gave him a sly smirk and lowered myself on him, gasping sexily to elicit his desire and pleasure.