Chapter 9

Cookie 

Who in the world kidnaps someone and not give them food! I am hungry! The stupid men injected me, I woke up in a dark room with Ursula who was already up and crying. Since I didn't had any good thing to eat all day, I was starving and a starving Cookie is a grumpy Cookie.... Can someone tell these he-goats to give me food!

'Will you stop crying,' I snapped at her. 'I'm starving!'

'I'm sorry,' she sobbed and swallowed her tears.

'What's with you anyways? Your real name is Marilyn?'

'Yes, Marilyn Barley.'

'Is your brother some kind of mafia or idiot?'

'Lord of Austria,'

'Then why the fuck did you leave his protection into his enemy's zone!' I yelled angrily, I knew they were hearing me and I want to save her life.

'This is the only place he won't check,' she said softly. 'I ran away from him.'

My eyes softened. 'Why? Does he treat you bad? Not love you at all?'

'Oh he loves me alright,' she said with a painful laugh. 'He loves me too much, he is in love with me.'

'He is what?' I asked confusedly.

'IN love with me, obsess with me, my body.'

'Ew,' I said with disgust. 'My mother was his father's second wife, we aren't blood related. At first he treated me like a sister but along the way after his father died and he took charge, he changed. It began with him always wanting to know who I talk to, where I go to and who I hang out with. It was getting sickening, so bad I couldn't breathe so I decided to leave and go stay with my mother in Cameroon but that was my first mistake. If I knew, I wouldn't have told him, I should have just left.' She burst into tears again.

'He raped you?'

'And turned me to his sex slave afterwards, I was his prisoner. I tried to leave but he threatened my life and my mother's so I had to stay. He's a freaking sexist, prefers rape and abusing to normal sex. I suffered so much, you know the big scar on my back?'

'The one that looks like someone press his crest on you?'

'That was him, burnt me with it. I'm surprise the rest iron scars disappeared. Sometimes, he would use me to satisfy his guest....'

'That guy didn't love you, he was just being a dick.' I scoffed.

'I can agree to that. I finally got a chance to escape when I stopped resisting and abided to his will, that way I got everything I needed to survive and sprinted here to Italy. Italian mobsters don't agree with his at all.'

'It must have been hard on you,'

'It is. I'm sorry I lied to you,' she wailed.

I smirked and giggled. 'Cookie,'

'What?'

'That's my real name.' I said and folded my legs, how come they tied my hands?

'Cookie? You lied too?'

'I'm running away from my dad, he wanted me to marry his grandfather so I ruined his life and took off. He hates me now I guess. My mother is the only one I call but she don't know where I am.' I said nonchalantly as I undid the bind.

'Is he some kind of wacko mafia too?'

'Nope,' I popped. 'Just a money greedy bastard.'