Chapter 46

Cookie

I opened my eyes weakly, the silence felt like I was going to die or I was sick. My head was pounding terribly, my mind completely blank. I sat up, trying to remember what I was doing in such a colourful and pretty room, where I was and who the fuck I was. I looked around the room in great confusion, finally hearing the beautiful songs of the birds outside or maybe that is something else... Are those cars?

Both... A voice whispered.

Okay, both. Now for the next question, where am I?

The door opened, like a big golden door and a man stepped out while drying his hair. Holy gods of perfection! What is this! Who is this?! Am I in Olympics? Is this one of the sons of Zeus? Is this Hercules? I heard he's sexy.

He stopped walking, freezing midway of pulling his hair with his yellow towel. He looked at me for a while and smiled, what's wrong with my chest? I looked down at my chest, why was it beating so fast?

Come on girl, snap out of it!

But he's so sexy... I whined back to the voice. I'm in love.

Sure you are.

I watched the man walk towards his high shelf of stuffs, mostly drugs. He wore a beautiful panda slippers, white knee length shorts and a sparkly black belt with crystals engraved to it, the belt had a black holster. As for his torso, I leave the rest to the gods to dictate. I watched him pick out something and walked over to his vanity, picked up a black hairdryer after dropping the first one and connected it. He turned around and sat on the vanity, keeping his eyes locked with mine. I was completely mesmerized by his eyes, I couldn't look away like he didn't.

Who is he?

What is wrong with my heart?

Do I know him?

Do I love him?

What is love?

He dried his hair as he kept looking at me, a smile on his lips. Why is his hair silver and black? Why is his eyes so mesmerizing? His iris were like that of a cat's, it colour green with a beautiful shade of silver. And where did he get those lashes? I touched mine and frowned, his is longer. I trailed my eyes down his body to examine his torso and again, I was left greatly impressed. His seriously muscular arms and neck was a starter, he must have gymed all his life or maybe that was natural with a little touch up. Merda! His chest pumped out, same thing goes to his abs and then there was his glowing skin. He was slightly hairy but barely noticeable.

The tattoo on his left hand and side neck was another thing that captivated me. The tattoo formed a wristwatch for him and then another acted as covering on his arm. His tattoos were colourful ones that made him look like a beautiful art work. There was another one on his chest, a bloomed like rainbow rose with green stem stretching out below and writing out the word "Cookie". That same stem stretched from the word and trailed down to his navel in blue, like a waterfall and wrote something else in rainbow. "Ti amò, Cookie" it was beautiful. His right arm had another tattoo which I just noticed, it was written in a language I don't get but I understood it meant... "As fairly as colours remains a part of this world, so will you remain a part of my life Cookie, I will love you until my last breath."

What's this cookie? He must love cookies very much.

He dropped the hairdryer and picked up another can, popped the lid open and poured the pink substance into his palms, rubbed it together and massaged it into his hair as we continued our eye romance. He finished carefully mixing the substance in his hair, grabbed the can he picked out from the shelf, stood up from the vanity and walked towards me. I gulped and shifted back on the bed, that didn't stop him from coming over. 'Relax, I won't hurt you.' For some reason, I relaxed.