Chapter 7

Ted

The pleasurable feeling of satisfaction tingled in my body as the men crashed down on the floor with wide eyes, the cold look reflecting on my face gave many shudders and desire to flee for their lives but none of my marked must survive. My hands were tightly clasped around the cold surface of the metallic silver coloured revolver. I had no sense of humanity, no feeling of compassion as I watched the way I had killed all the weak pups; it was delightful to watch them die with such horror in their eyes. I chuckled and went to sit as the last man dropped dead in front of the main target, why won't people fear me.

'So Ryan, ready to talk?' I asked with a glint of maliciousness in my eyes and mockery in my tone. 'Or do I still need to kill more people for you to get the picture?'

'You can kill as much as you want, I don't care. I will never betray Lucius, ever!'

I scrunched my nose in mockery. 'Ooh, wrong answer,' I snapped my fingers. Carlos walked in with a crying girl in his hands. Ryan's eyes widened with horror. 'Still don't care?'

'No, no,' he cried. 'Please don't hurt her,' love, weakness.

'Sorry, what? I can't hear you.' I taunted, putting my hand to my ear.

'Please Ame, I will talk, just don't hurt her.'

'Good boy,' I smiled. 'Now, tell me what it is about Lucius I don't know, I'm dying to get the details.'

'There....there.....I can't,'

'Awwwn,' I pointed the gun to the girl and shot her leg, they both screamed out in pain, ouch. 'Answer wrong again and she takes a bullet to her pretty breast.'

'There is no secret, I swear!' He cried. 'There is nothing Lucius is hi.....' I shoot her other leg causing another outcry.

'Don't dare me Ryan, don't.' I growled.

'Please Ame...'

'Let's try this one more time now shall we kid,'

'Ok,' he inhaled sharply. 'Lucius has a sister, one he loves with his life. If you get her, you cut off his claws.'

'So, the pretty little damsel is the key to his downfall?'

'Yes,'

'Now where is she? What is her name?'

'Her name is Marilyn Barley, he s....' He paused.

'Yes?' I asked expectedly.

'Heh heh, it funny,' he smiled. 'If I tell you, you will kill me. If I don't, you kill me, I still die as well as her.'

I growled. 'What is that suppose to mean!'

'Take your best shot,' he smirked. I laughed painfully, smart ass.

'Strip her and fuck her until she bleeds to death,' I commanded as I stood up.

'No....'

'Make sure he watches it then have two of the gay men fuck him to death as well, I need his head packaged as evidence by the time the sun sets. Carlos, you clear on that?'

'Yes boss,'

'Then, get me information about the girl, I need it at all course.'

'Alright,' I stomped out of the place, Yolanda is waiting for me at home.

~

~

~

I hurried into the house as I heard helpless yelling, painful ones. I sighed and ran my hand into my hair as I saw the reason for the pain, poor River. Yolanda had him on the floor as she zapped him with the electric gun I bought her, the guy was going to die.