Chapter 10

Ted

I stabbed the stupid chicken in anger, careful not to let Yolanda see me ruin the poor fried chicken. My subject of anger was somewhere in my house, in one of my guest bedrooms enjoying her miserable self while I think of ten possible ways to kill her without upsetting Yolanda. I can start by poisoning.... No, that's too obvious... I know! Let her work for two weeks, pretend like she don't exist then send her out with a maid to buy groceries. Before that, I will hire local criminals or just command them to waste her for me, that's easy. Yolanda won't suspect me at all, no one will.

Yes....no one... 'Dad,' Yolanda called as she stared at me weirdly.

'Yes, bebe?'

'Why are you nodding your head with that creepy smile on? Like you just solved the biggest problem in your life?'

'Oh, nothing. I was thinking about all I would do when I conquer Lucius through the help of his sister.' I lied.

'You have his sister –fuck my life – does Lucius even have one?'

'Yes, the one you call Ursula is Lucius's stepsister,' she mouthed a "wow" and chuckled.

'Those girls have more secret than anyone else in this universe,' she said chucklingly.

'Not that big, I was guessing you were suspecting the black one, right?'

'She's was too goody-two-shoes for my liking, it was real yet so unreal and you know how easily I detect fake attitude, like the way you have been sitting there planning the death of my friend.' She said calmly.

'Why would you think that?' I asked innocently.

'I don't think, I know.' She said with an eye roll.

'You don't, I already made you a deal and I don't ever back out of one,'

'That would have been believable if you haven't just literally murdered a whole chicken to death,' I looked at the poor chicken and chuckled. 'Anyways, if anything happens to her, I will hold you responsible.'

'I don't ever go back on a deal,' well, there goes my plan to get that bitch killed.

'Your last name is Allen and you are my dad, I know you more than I know myself so I am pretty sure you know that you are doing a bad job lying to me.'

'I wasn't.. Nevermind,'

'Daddy,'

'Yes?'

She fidgeted a little and cleared her throat. 'Can I ask you something?' She asked nervously.

'Yes?'

'I was wondering...not that I care or anything, but just wondering and thinking... Er...it's kind of curiosity....'

'Never you stutter when you want to speak to anyone, you are the head, an alpha and a strong ruler never stutter. When you speak to anyone including me, no matter how intimidating that person is, heads up, eyes straight with pride and authority and voice as cold as stone. Is that clear?'

'Yes, daddy,'

'Now, try that again.' She straightened her back and looked me straight in the eyes which is the hardest thing to do, the one thing she finds difficult. She whimpered and looked at my lips instead; don't blame her though, I'm difficult to look at.

'Is it possible for me to find out who my biological father is?' I certainly wasn't expecting that question, I was expecting it in three to six years from now. 'It's okay if you don't wanna tell me yet, I understand.'

How was I suppose to tell her that her mother got captured and raped for a whole week before I got to her and eventually shoved an electric rod into his brain? How was I going to tell her that after countless of abortion, she refused to be aborted? How was I going to explain how much her mother hated her until her very last breath, that I am the only one who truly ever loved her? That would either break or make her. 'Ahem,' I cleared my throat and shifted uncomfortably on my chair.