Chapter 6

Cookie

I brushed my silver and white wig as I hummed to myself, I was all dressed up like a cheap slut for the special occasion. I wore a silver mini dress that clung to my body and had no hands or straps. The dress was so short I concluded not to bend, the tubes at the sides of the dress was another thing. I finished it with white knee high boots and jewel. My makeup was intense and I had my skin sprayed black. For a black girl, I'm gorgeous.

'I still don't get why you are dressed like this,' Ursula complained again. 'You said you are going clubbing but why dress like this? Change your hair and skin? And this dress, what the heck is this? You look like a whore.'

'That's the whole idea, look like one.'

'Your body is too exposed, what are you wearing? Why?'

'Because I'm going to seduce someone and try to get information from him,'

'Why?' She asked folding her arms with a scowl. I rolled my eyes, I look at her eyes through the mirror as she did the same. I wore pink eye lens.

'I got paid to.'

'Viona!' She exclaimed. 'We are not that desperate!'

'I am,' I said as I adjusted the dress, I hate this. 'Fine, I will wear a jacket, better?'

'No, you are doing this for money. What if you get raped or actually get laid?'

'Rape, never. Laid, there's no harm in that.'

'Viona,' she cried.

'I need the money to pay your project fee and college fee,' I said with a smile.

'I can hustle for it in a better way....'

'How would you get that huge amount of euro in less than three days?'

'Simple, I....I....I....' She huffed and bite down at her lip, bitterly.

'I'm not sleeping with the guy, just getting information but if I have to, I will. I'm but a virgin like you Ursula, don't worry.'

'And Barbie? You're not gonna leave me with that tranty kid, are you?'

I chuckled and grinned at her. 'She's a great kid,'

'I wish she will suffer from hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia or be mute....'

'Hippopo - what now?' I asked with twitching eyes.

'Oh, I forgot you wouldn't know what that means.'

'I've told you to speak your big words to yourself. When we are speaking, get down to my level or rather, stop using your dictionary obtain words on me, I don't want a headache.'

'Whatever, just take the kid along with you.'

'You really need to start being nice to kids, you're gonna be a mom one day.'

'Never, I will die childless.' She hissed.

'Careful what you wish for sis, be careful.'

'Wow, you look different Vee,' Barbie whose real name I now know is Yolanda said. 'Where to?'

'Clubbing,'

'Clubbing? Why cl...oh,' she looked at Ursula. 'Do you have to dress like this?'

'According to what a certain someone told me, my target likes black girls so I must look black.' We both looked at Ursula, she's black but she can never pull off what I want to do. According to Yolanda, Carlos is a broad chested man with heavy muscles, too much muscles that his veins pops out all the time. He's very tall and looks like a giant with his extraordinary hugeness. He's blonde, dirty blonde hair with a little platinum blonde streak and chestnut eyes. He's a sucker for black girls with massive boobs, Ursula fits the description very well but she's too dumb to handle dangerous work.