Chapter 53

Cookie

Guess where I am, just guess. A place close to Italy, one amongst the countries Ted hates a lot. That country was free from mafias because Ted made it so, he feels the country is too holy to have deadly criminals. Sure, there were other minor criminals but serious mafias weren't allowed there and it made it the perfect hiding spot for Braddock. In other word, Greece. I was in Greece with a new identity.

My name is Oriana Nilly Hemsworth, Ana for short. An American lady who moved from New Haven to Greece to start allover after her a terrible relationship. A lady of twenty nine that was obsess with gold and shiny things, a singer. It wasn't that hard for Ted to get my IDs and documents. It wasn't quite hard getting my look. All I did was cut my beautiful hair into a semi long Bob and dyed in pure gold, like into real gold. When you see me coming, you will think I dipped my head into a bucket of liquid gold. That's that. Next, I had my skin sprayed tan, a tan that wouldn't wash off for three months. It looked so real I kissed the guy that did it.

Thank God Ted didn't kill him.

Anyways, I had to apply makeup on my face to make me look mature and change my dress style to classy, sexy but professional. Even my personality but I could handle it, I'm a master of disguise. I won't forget my eyes, changed that to lavender and pierced my nose. Ted told me he like lady's with pierced nose and tan skin. That was why I went through all the stress.

So, I sat in the waiting room for the owner of the casino he drops by sometimes. He didn't come to the casino at any recordable time or had any pattern he follows, just drops by unannounced and never predictable. I couldn't quite figure him out, that was why I decided to be a regular singer at the casino until he decides to drop by. I drummed my fingers on my thigh, eyes closed as I recited the plan over and over again.

'Miss Hemsworth?' I opened my eyes and offered the secretary who happened to be a lesbian a sweet smile. She blushed and giggled before catching herself with a cough. 'Mr. Eurus will see you now.' I smiled more and stood up, I carried my bag and walked to the door to his office. I opened it and look into the foyer. I walked in and opened the other door that I suspect is soundproof. I walked in and shut the door.

A man sat on a swivel chair behind a large table, four other people were sitting there. Two were females, one blonde, the other a brunette. The two guys were towers, two tan skinned towers with breathtaking faces. I smiled at them all as they checked me out. 'She's curvy,' one of the guy whispered. I chuckled and shook my head.

'Good afternoon everyone,' I said softly. And like every human who heard my voice, their face melted and three of them awned. I need to pay God a visit and kiss his feet.

'Welcome, you are the last auditioning to complete the band, right?'

'As it seems,' I shrugged.

'Please sit,' I pulled the chair back and sat down, crossed my legs. 'What's your name?'

'Oriana,'

'Your accent, American?'

'Yes,'

'Are you new here?' The man asked calmly. I nodded. 'And what makes you think you can fill in as a lead singer for Zeus? Do you know who the Zeus are?'

'No,' I answered plainly. 'All I know is that I love to sing and I can sing quite well. I'm aware Zeus consisted of five members before the lead singer died. Now, you need a new singer to fill in so the band won't break and your casino won't fall. Zeus is one of the reason it's a big hit.' I explained causally.

'Okay, what else do you know? The band members names perhaps,'

'Not a clue,' one of the guys giggled. 'Don't judge me because I don't know who they are, I just got into Greece like last week and I needed a job. I heard some girls talking about it so here I am. Anything else?'