Chapter 4

Cookie 

'Pang pang pang pang pang!' The stupid alarm clock rang loudly, bothering my beautiful sleep. I slapped the clock away and tossed on the bed. My beautiful dream is ruined! I might sleep a lot but I easily wake up and that is because of dad. Eventually, it has been two good years since I ran away, life is good no doubt about that. I contacted mom a year or so ago but kept our contact once in a month.

Living here, I secretly bought a restaurant, a cafe and a bookshop. Ursula don't know they belong to me because to her, I'm a girl struggling to survive just like her. I find it difficult to keep a normal job because taking orders from people and actually obeying is fucking difficult. She was already suspecting my means of getting money so I opted to start job searching again; part time though.

'Alas! She's still in bed.' Ursula said.

'Alas! It's Monday!' I exclaimed unenthusiastically. She chuckled and leaned on the door with crossed legs

'If you don't get your ass off that bed, we'll be late for classes, again.' Yeah yeah, Ursula forced me to enroll in another school with her, not that I needed it. When I was busy getting expelled from schools, I secretly ran an online course for architecture and civil engineering; nailed it!

The good news is that I haven't broken any student head yet or nail a lecturer to the cross, all thanks to Ursula; my ice. We are both good influence on each other, very good. I taught her how to be more bold and outspoken, more classy if I must say. She taught me how to be calm and not always use my fist instead of words.

'Can I go tomorrow?' I whined.

'Do you wanna die?' She asked with a knowing smirk, nice of her to threaten me with the thing I love most; food. I sat up and huffed. 'Good girl, now dress up and be down for breakfast and ready for school.'

'Waou,' I said unenthusiastically. She giggled and walked out. With my help, her scanty bald head had a little hair on it, her backbone curly hair was pretty enough. She even dyed it blonde and jade because she thinks my rainbow dye is cool. I stood up and stretched to my full length, I hate Mondays.

I walked out of my room to the bathroom I share with her, my hand scratching my itchy hair through the shower cap...when last did I wash this? Oh, I sprayed rice water on it. I walked into the bathroom and stared at my beautiful reflection, still sexy and got the looks. My hair kept growing back because of the treatment I was taking so I stopped cutting it, back to leg length it went. I stretched to the cupboard above the bathroom sink and picked out a scissors and hair conditioner.

'Hey! Ursula! Turn on the music box!!!' I shouted, removing my shower cap. A loud morning is always nice for a Monday morning, you should try it sometimes. I dropped the scissors, picked up my toothbrush and paste to brush my teeth first. I spread the paste halfway on the brush after washing it up, rinsed my mouth and shove it into my mouth.

♪ come on
I wanna dance in the dark
Come on
We gonna light up the night... ♪ the music played, I nodded to the song.
♪ I wanna rock hard
In the middle of the night....♪ I brushed my teeth, swaying my hips happily. After brushing, I took the scissors and gave my hair a trim....well, I cut it from the length which was almost mid thigh to below my butt. Ursula always flares anytime I cut it so I don't cut it much.

I did my biz quick and walked out of the bathroom, changed into a navy blue and dark orange stripe sweater dress with brown boots. I braided my hair and rolled it into a bun, sprayed perfume on it and powdered my face a little. I walked out with my bag, don't need no makeup to look stunning, I was born stunning. Ursula was already eating as she tapped on her phone, I gladly sat down and joined her; we eat together. I eat much but she barely eat more than what a five years old would.